Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The car that replaced my bike

Re: The car that replaced my bike

and you will eat through juice... I kept mine on all the time... parker road can be a pain at 730 am

Well...i didnt pay for the kit so i'm good there haha
    But i'm with ya, this isnt my first nitrous setup.

I plan on a blower eventually but am not gonna do an entry system. I've got plans for a new block and a procharger so that'll be about 6k right there. Going to run 11 or 14 psi and am wanting to be around the 600 rwhp mark. I may end up going with a 363 stroker down the line from dss as well instead of throwing the procharger on my 347.

This thing is more expensive than the bike, thats for sure lol

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Coyote swap...

This is the route i'm looking to go...good friend of mine just bought this for his 93 2 weeks ago

http://www.dssracing.com/product_p/363x%20crate.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_R6 View Post
    Definitely doesnt...i love the fox body and its one of my favorite cars of all time. I'm also from the midwest where you see a lot of these so that probably has something to do with it. I love this car.

Are you talking about Scott Patten from P&P Performance?
    That's who tuned my car yesterday...and will be doing the nitrous tune on it next week once my line comes in. I've already paid for everything
    Yeah, Scotty - really cool guy, slow as hell and frustrating when he has your car but worth the wait and the cost. He did a engine swap/rebuild, fuel system, ignition, ecu, tuning along with re-gearing my supercharger on my 350z. Additionally - when talking to other car guys they know him and think highly of him too…

any other plans for the car? Gonna take it to bandimere at all?

Quote Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
    Yeah, Scotty - really cool guy, slow as hell and frustrating when he has your car but worth the wait and the cost. He did a engine swap/rebuild, fuel system, ignition, ecu, tuning along with re-gearing my supercharger on my 350z. Additionally - when talking to other car guys they know him and think highly of him too…

any other plans for the car? Gonna take it to bandimere at all?
    Holy shit haha, yeah he's definitely frustrating to work with...my original appointment was last week thursday (the 21st) and after 7 days of texting him with no response, he shot me a message the day before and said we had to reschedule...so, we set it for the 28th at noon. He shot me a message at 10 saying we're gonna have to push it back to 2 so i said ok. I got there late at 230 and he wasnt there yet. He finally showed up at 515 and we started working on my car at 6 lol.

Regardless, he's definitely a cool guy and he did great work with it so i'm happy.

I'll recommend him to anyone and i'm lookin forward to the 2nd part of my tune next week as soon as i reroute this new nitrous line.

Plans for the car...ugh lol..

I definitely have plans for the car but most of it is just looks at the moment (2.5" cervinis cowl hood, new quarter window trim, full buff/polish, repaint the door handles and mirrors, etc) because the performance will suffice for the next little while.

The future mods for this car will be to build the current motor with a new mmr block and procharger at 14psi (with the new supporting mods such as injectors, etc)...

or

going with the 363 stroker motor from DSS which i posted just above yours and putting a procharger on that...i'll of course be needing a new tranny as well.

But like i said, the big parts will have to wait...i love the car as is so just gonna make it pretty outside and drive it

got any pics of your Z?