Thread: Help please!

Help please!

Just wondering if someone could swing by my place and help me swap out these throttle cables right quick! ; have the bike prepped and ready to go! Just need someone with a little knowledge to finish this up! If we could getthi done asap that would be awesome. Shoot me a text if you have a few minutes. 112th and Federal, my number is 520 98o o588. Thanks!
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Re: Help please!

Ok so after about three hours I finally got the cables installed. I'm just having another issue...the throttle will only open about half way. Any suggestions? I'm trying to get this thing ready by tomorrow's Lapping Day!

Thanks!
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99