Quote Originally Posted by modette99 View Post
Not sure why they put the two inmates left in their own wing. Seemed they could of used them to help out. Yeah I read the comic as I had downloaded it and its so far much faster then in the comic that was dragging things out.

I wonder if the rape scene will be as brutal as the comic, or the death of the Governor...I feel it probably will not be.

I can understand why the Governor killed the military guys for the supplies...but they also could of had more information an like where might be a good place to go, supplies and what have you.

The one flaw, is its mentioned in Episode 1 that they basically went in a circle...really Road maps be common at all gas stations. Doe snot take rocket science to read a map. I would think with autos they would have covered 1,000-2,000 miles since the farm....not sure why they would stop at every house to look around...big waste of time there.

Season 3 seems to be slowed down and I lost interest already...3 more weeks I'll download the next 3.
no surprise the gov'nr would be a rapist. i'm I correct? What is the deal with the collection of heads in his private room? Just a true wing-nut?