Thread: Walking Dead Season 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Yeah im not worried about puttig info out there to state that is 1000 miles away. Plus any outsiders will be spotted miles off. This is a small town and we had to do growing up was four wheel. We know every dirt road like the back of our hands. Nice thing about being in a valley is every road in has ambush points. Plus like you none of this will be done alone. The people that will join me i can communicate with with just a look. So realy i have said nothing cant be found in and war strategy book. But you should read some of those. The art of war is free in the android market.

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Yeah im not worried about puttig info out there to state that is 1000 miles away. Plus any outsiders will be spotted miles off. This is a small town and we had to do growing up was four wheel. We know every dirt road like the back of our hands. Nice thing about being in a valley is every road in has ambush points. Plus like you none of this will be done alone. The people that will join me i can communicate with with just a look. So realy i have said nothing cant be found in and war strategy book. But you should read some of those. The art of war is free in the android market.
    Been reading the Art of War since I had my parents buy it and the Book of Five Rings for me when I was 10.

Since then - I've read up on a number of strategic concepts associated to urban to suburban to rural bunkering in for everything from temporary cut off to all out long term siege situations, straight up urban CQB, etc that have nothing to do with zeds.

Fortunately I've kept my sanity about me and haven't gone all paranoid schytzo thinking they're all after me or anything. I just feel better prepared to organize and somewhat lead a potential survival campaign if needs be.
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3