Thread: How do you slow down?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Re: How do you slow down?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    I think your question is being over thought and being read as "hi im new how do i stop a sport bike?".
    Hey Clownie. You have no clue who irdave is or his credentials so STFU. Dumb fuck
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Hey Clownie. You have no clue who irdave is or his credentials so STFU. Dumb fuck
    gonna have to agree here, Dave is a walking encycyopedia devoted to suspension and braking(prolly lots of other things too)
    he also is a nice enough guy to share his knowledge, many times for free
    he is a fantastic resource and i look forward to any chance i get to "talk shop" with him
    he doesnt need to smacktalk on a forum to impress anybody because there is generally a line of talented riders waiting for his help and advise at the track

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by gsxridiot View Post
    gonna have to agree here, Dave is a walking encycyopedia devoted to suspension and braking(prolly lots of other things too)
    he also is a nice enough guy to share his knowledge, many times for free
    he is a fantastic resource and i look forward to any chance i get to "talk shop" with him
    he doesnt need to smacktalk on a forum to impress anybody because there is generally a line of talented riders waiting for his help and advise at the track
    Okay and to i will say the same thing. That post i was to wrider. He was responding to another post about not saying anything wrong about trail braking. My first response to dave was about not reading the first twenty posts that all said the same thing. He might be everything you guys say but if a conversation cant be kept up with you still look foolish. Kind of like you and ninja. You guys are assuming that post was in reference to dave some how. Why? Not sure, the only thing i can think is you guys are also not following the thread. Assuming will only make a ass out of yourselves. Simmer down guys im not bashing on dave. I gave him shit for wasting his time with a long post to only say what everyone else has already said. Im sure he can defend himself just fine if he needs to. In this case he doesnt, so simmer down.

"Dumb fuck"