Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why cops give us every ticket they can

Re: Why cops give us every ticket they can

HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! H8H8H8

Present: 2006 GSXR 750 (black/yellow), 2006 Yamaha R6r (blue)
    Sold: 2011 Ninja 250 (green/black), 2007 R6s (blue)

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I've extended the offer to LoLo back in the day when I said I had problems with the Ruff Ryders and it ruffled feathers... After a few offline conversations I'd say we're cool now and I understand the RRs much better than I did. I still don't like their "image" a lot of them portray - but it's not here in CO, it's mostly the LA crew doing that... and I've come to accept they aren't the raging asshats I thought they all were, especially LoLo! .....
    Funny thing is I don't associate with the Ruff Ryders anymore. I still have a lot of friends in the RR Chapters all over the country, but I just don't ride with them. Stopped when I PCS'd to Tucson AZ 5 years ago, and met the clowns who ran the Ruff Ryders Tucson Chapter.... I think only one had a bike out of the 6 in the Chapter and they were just about image, not helping the community around them... sad.
    2014 Ducati Hypermotard 821
    2015 HD FLHXS

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    But LoLo IS a raging asshat!
    I love you too Wickypoo... Lol
    2015 HD FLHXS

LOL this thread.

I mean seriously, so you guys that are rats did you not watch the video....does it look like any of the riders give a flying fuck if you call the cops or what you think or what you say on a internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by willb003 View Post
    LOL this thread.

I mean seriously, so you guys that are rats did you not watch the video....does it look like any of the riders give a flying fuck if you call the cops or what you think or what you say on a internet forum.
    I heard you told a lady in a white jeep to follow us.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by (( LO LO )) View Post
    I love you too Wickypoo... Lol
    Awwww! When are you coming back for a visit?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    Awwww! When are you coming back for a visit?
    Hopefully this summer to visit, and hang out. Once me and the wife retire from the Army in a few years, we will try to move back to Colorado. I'll let you know when we make it back to your neck of the woods to visit. We'll grab a brew and catch up....
    2015 HD FLHXS

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Wait.... you wish someone would die and wonder why a civilized debate isn't possible?
    See - my thing is - YOU are doing the debating. You are standing up for them. I, not by any means meaning offense by this, don't care about your position on this comparative to theirs. Let THEM stand up and defend themselves...

Thing is - for my aforementioned reasons of being, typically, a bunch of testosterone driven chest beaters who can't 1:1 hash out ANYTHING intelligently.. even if you just told them other riders think their timing, methods, lack of respect, etc made them look like asshats and pariah to the sportbike community at large, they wouldn't even TRY to debate their position.

Your opinion is known Townie... we get it. As is mine. Everyone gets it. Gods know I get a bit verbose when it comes to rants - it's pretty hard to mistake my position on ANYTHING. The point is - you shouldn't need to defend them. Let them defend themselves.

I at least know I don't mean anything and in 100 years no one will ever know I was ever here.
    Well that's just a straight up defeatist way to look at life - and maybe the source of your anger and angst towards the world Emo Boy!
    Perhaps if you looked at life a little more as something to make your mark on - you'd be more focused, driven, motivated... just a thought... just a thought!
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    See - my thing is - YOU are doing the debating. You are standing up for them. I, not by any means meaning offense by this, don't care about your position on this comparative to theirs. Let THEM stand up and defend themselves...

Thing is - for my aforementioned reasons of being, typically, a bunch of testosterone driven chest beaters who can't 1:1 hash out ANYTHING intelligently.. even if you just told them other riders think their timing, methods, lack of respect, etc made them look like asshats and pariah to the sportbike community at large, they wouldn't even TRY to debate their position.

Your opinion is known Townie... we get it. As is mine. Everyone gets it. Gods know I get a bit verbose when it comes to rants - it's pretty hard to mistake my position on ANYTHING. The point is - you shouldn't need to defend them. Let them defend themselves.

Well that's just a straight up defeatist way to look at life - and maybe the source of your anger and angst towards the world Emo Boy!
    Perhaps if you looked at life a little more as something to make your mark on - you'd be more focused, driven, motivated... just a thought... just a thought!
    I like the name calling. Real funny. Guess you can come down to my level super office man. Look flat out I will never shy away from posts like yours. It won't happen. They dont need to defend themselves from likes of you. Their riding proves their skill. Unlike you they can actually ride a bike. So why not stop trying to be god and go learn something you can't read in a book. Nerd.

Their riding proves their skill. Unlike you they can actually ride a bike.
    I was going to stay out of this little pissing match, but this cracked me up...

Being able to wheelie, stoppie, and block traffic doesn't mean a thing about their ability to ride a bike.

It means they can stunt a bike. Slow speeds, antics, and lots of crashing.

Riding is a very different thing than stunting.

If that's what people want to do with a bike, then more power to them. Just not on a crowded street. Empty stretch of road? Great. Empty parking lot? Great!

Crowded down town street? Now they are officially a$$hats.

Should someone be allowed to block off an intersection, setup targets and backstops, and start target shooting in downtown Denver? Nope.

I will never argue that they shouldn't do what they want with their motorcycles. I will only argue the timing and place. That video, and lots of others that feature stunting, prove that the large portion of people involved are a$$hats.
    2005 GSXR 1000 - Not stock...
    2006 SV650S - Rebuild in progress, with some upgrades...
    1998 Yamaha WR400 - Not stock...
    2008 Dodge QCSB 6.7L Cummins - 525/1019 HP/TQ

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grant H. View Post
    I was going to stay out of this little pissing match, but this cracked me up...

Being able to wheelie, stoppie, and block traffic doesn't mean a thing about their ability to ride a bike.

It means they can stunt a bike. Slow speeds, antics, and lots of crashing.

Riding is a very different thing than stunting.

If that's what people want to do with a bike, then more power to them. Just not on a crowded street. Empty stretch of road? Great. Empty parking lot? Great!

Crowded down town street? Now they are officially a$$hats.

Should someone be allowed to block off an intersection, setup targets and backstops, and start target shooting in downtown Denver? Nope.

I will never argue that they shouldn't do what they want with their motorcycles. I will only argue the timing and place. That video, and lots of others that feature stunting, prove that the large portion of people involved are a$$hats.
    Ha riding a circle wheelie takes three times the skill as dragging a knee. If you think its so easy just give it a shot.

what a wonderful read.

Gold Member

I rub nipples.

big ones are my fav...

Gold Member

I like hairy ones.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    Oh now that's hot!! Yo grim you checking this shit out?

Nothing like gurls with UTTERS!!!!

Gold Member

Hell yeah. I would motorboat the shit out of them!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

My absolute favorite moments in threads like this, is when Townie finally pulls the handle - narrowly missing the canopy - and we get to hear about the rest of his day.

"99 bottles of swill on the wall.... 99 bottles of swill... Take one down, ride like a clown, 98 bottles of swill on the wall..."
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member

Wow really?? Its always funny how when others wish harm on riders and I'm the asshole for speaking against it. But really its okay. Barn how's Vegas?

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

I hope Vegas is good. I was on my way there on Wed. morning and got to Glenwood and I-70 was totally closed (both directions) for what the road crew told me was going to be "all day". The detour would have put 5+ hours on my drive, so I u-turned it.

That said, I've been doing good Up The Hill as of late.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    I hope Vegas is good. I was on my way there on Wed. morning and got to Glenwood and I-70 was totally closed (both directions) for what the road crew told me was going to be "all day". The detour would have put 5+ hours on my drive, so I u-turned it.

That said, I've been doing good Up The Hill as of late.
    Oh....

Oh now that's hot!! Yo grim you checking this shit out?
    Was too busy checking out your mom, didn't pan out the way I thought it would these girls are hotter.