Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Not Guilty

Gold Member

Re: Not Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    A druggie/drunk 17 year old with no respect for anyone, especially anyone outside of his race or sex.
    Smoking weed makes a person a drug addict? Lol!! So he's bad ass enough to be lethal but if he drinks he's a child?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKOL View Post
    The point is all about character, the media showed Trayvon as a clean cut fun loving honors student that was hunted by a racist man with a hatred of blacks. The facts that the media chose to ignore, intentionally misleading the public, was there was tons of evidence that contradicts the pictures the media painted of both Trayvon and Zimmerman. The media wrote the news instead of reporting the facts.

I know some people on this forum are 100% pure badass (in real life, not just behind a keyboard) and when followed they would choose to stop and fight. I myself would choose to not confront the person following me unless I was forced to do so. I don't have a damn thing to prove to anyone in this world. I don't care to find out if I am stronger or a better fighter than anyone else in this world. I have far too much to lose. If Trayvon would have taken my approach, he would still be alive. He chose to show the "creepy cracka" how tough he was....we all saw how well that worked out.
    And again you expect a 17 year old to make that decision and have no problem with a grown ass man basically starting the whole situation. You are right if martin had not thrown the first punch the fight wouldn't have happened. Maybe..... also if Zimmerman would have just been eyes for the dispatcher we could say the same thing. Fact is and this is not an assumption but Zimmerman knowing he was was armed decided to leave the safety of his vehicle and I fight started. We will never actually know the who's the what's and the why's. What we do know for fact is Zimmerman seen a person who looked out of place. He called the cops. I'm on bored at this point. The moment he left his vehicle he opened the door to this kind of situation. Like you just said you don't like confrontation. That seems to be very typical for co. So I'm guessing you also wouldn't have been following the "asshole who always gets away".

I would have 100% supported Zimmerman if he had witnessed a crime. Problem was he didn't. He took action upon a person who at the time had committed no crime. Both parties have their faults in this but one was in their late 20s and armed the other in his late teens and had an ice tea and some candy. That is where I have the problem. Zimmerman is not some gun crazed nut job just like martin wasn't a thug. It was two morons who got in a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Smoking weed makes a person a drug addict? Lol!! So he's bad ass enough to be lethal but if he drinks he's a child?
    Pot, "lean", and according to his Facebook other drugs, not to mention his affinity for drinking every weekend. But hey I'm just judging his personality based upon what he himself posted everywhere. You're welcome to disagree, but again, they couldn't find a single character witness credible enough to put on the stand. That's pretty sad IMO.

Gold Member

Well bro his to report only came back with weed. So whatever. What about Zimmerman getting in an actual street fight with a cop? Neither of these fuck bags are angels.

I imagine being followed by a guy who keeps watching me and calling the cops on his cellphone right behind me. I would eventually get tired of it and confront the guy too. I don't mean I would attack him, but I would definitely confront him with a big WTF mister?! To me, Zim was inciting the situation by being IN the situation. If he is doing neighborhood watch, then he should not be close to the suspect and he should be WATCHING and reporting not confronting -or- not being close enough to confront the suspect. That is exactly what orgs like Neighborhood Watch try to prevent. They do not want The Watch to become physically engaged with anyone.

I would probably do the same thing as Zimmerman if there have been multiple robberies in my neighborhood. I would "follow" (at a distance, not confront, same as Zimmerman) so I can keep track of where the person is so he will be caught when the police shows up. Zimmerman did not confront TM, he couldn't even see him, it was TM that did the confronting while Zimmerman was walking back to his truck. Zimmerman even tried to walk away but TM didn't let that happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I imagine being followed by a guy who keeps watching me and calling the cops on his cellphone right behind me. I would eventually get tired of it and confront the guy too. I don't mean I would attack him, but I would definitely confront him with a big WTF mister?! To me, Zim was inciting the situation by being IN the situation. If he is doing neighborhood watch, then he should not be close to the suspect and he should be WATCHING and reporting not confronting -or- not being close enough to confront the suspect. That is exactly what orgs like Neighborhood Watch try to prevent. They do not want The Watch to become physically engaged with anyone.
    Read the link Drano posted. Here it is again. Please read it! It contains a lot of facts you seem to be missing.

http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict/

There is a big difference between "WTF Mister?!" as you say you would do and knocking the guy down and jumping on top of him and beating the shit out of him. Trayvon doesn't get shot for "WTF Mister?!"

Zimmerman got out of his truck because Trayvon took off running into an area Zimmerman couldn't follow in his truck, nevermind that the 911 operator asked Zimmerman where Trayvon went.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

He should have stayed in his truck and avoided all this mess. I guess that was my point.

He should have stayed in his truck and avoided all this mess. I guess that was my point.
    I see a lot of people saying this and maybe it's just the way I look at things, but I always all myself, "Did he have the right to to exit his vehicle?" Where do our rights end? When someone else's rights begin. If I'm being followed, do I have the right to ask someone why they keep tailing me? Of course! But do I have the right to assault someone because they're following me? Absolutely not! I have the right to defend myself from someone, but if they've made no threats or taken no action to harm me, then I'm not justified in using force.

There were a lot of mistakes made by both people involved and certainly poor judgement, but only one of them escalated the situation to a physical encounter. As always, that's my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaneZach View Post
    I see a lot of people saying this and maybe it's just the way I look at things, but I always all myself, "Did he have the right to to exit his vehicle?" Where do our rights end? When someone else's rights begin. If I'm being followed, do I have the right to ask someone why they keep tailing me? Of course! But do I have the right to assault someone because they're following me? Absolutely not! I have the right to defend myself from someone, but if they've made no threats or taken no action to harm me, then I'm not justified in using force.

There were a lot of mistakes made by both people involved and certainly poor judgement, but only one of them escalated the situation to a physical encounter. As always, that's my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.
    Oh I'm sure there is far more to this story that zim gets to live with for the rest of his life.

Why be a neighborhood watch man then? I mean if all you are going to do is sit in your car and call the cops then I would say the position is pretty much useless...

I honestly do not see any problem with Zimmerman getting out of his car and trying to see what treyvon was up to. Who is anyone to say what someone else should, coulda, woulda done? I mean shit, if Zim hadnt wanted to look after his neighborhood and instead just moved this wouldnt have happened... Blablabla.

I kinda feel that because most people are just pawns in this world and they wouldnt have stepped up and DONE something about the crime problem they just dont get it.
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Gold Member

http://www.adasheriff.org/CommunityP...hoodWatch.aspx

Not that it will get read. Problem with ejs thinking is that turns into vigilantism.

[QUOTE=Ezzzzy1;742294]Why be a neighborhood watch man then? I mean if all you are going to do is sit in your car and call the cops then I would say the position is pretty much useless...
    QUOTE]

bro ..go get some fresh air. too much chem from plasti coat....???

It is not useless to call the cops if you see something out of the ordinary going on in your hood. Better safe than sorry minding ur bzness and let the law do their doodee.

After everything I've read from all these sources, many linked here, and all the discussions over the last couple weeks, and the jury interviews, I am completely fine with the verdict. I hope more facts come out that the Judge and prosecution suppressed. They tried to run this case by emotion alone, while ignoring most of the facts. The defense won for good reason.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    After everything I've read from all these sources, many linked here, and all the discussions over the last couple weeks, and the jury interviews, I am completely fine with the verdict. I hope more facts come out that the Judge and prosecution suppressed. They tried to run this case by emotion alone, while ignoring most of the facts. The defense won for good reason.
    +100000000000000
    Totally agree. Facts over emotions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Why be a neighborhood watch man then? I mean if all you are going to do is sit in your car and call the cops then I would say the position is pretty much useless...
    Calling the cops IS what Neighborhood Watch is all about. They do not condone you engaging anyone. They try to train new Watch groups about not physically engaging anyone. Let the LEO's do their job. You just be the eyes and ears.

Now if Zim was part of the Neighborhood Guardian Angels then I would understand why he confronted T. Also, T would most likely be alive....

Gold Member

Joker stop trying to use common sense. That shit don't work anymore.

Calling the cops IS what Neighborhood Watch is all about. They do not condone you engaging anyone. They try to train new Watch groups about not physically engaging anyone. Let the LEO's do their job. You just be the eyes and ears.

Now if Zim was part of the Neighborhood Guardian Angels then I would understand why he confronted T. Also, T would most likely be alive....
    When did Zimmerman "engage" anyone? I thought he followed treyvon? Zimmerman was just being the eyes and ears it sounded like.

So what do they call the next step up from literally doing nothing but sitting in your car and calling the cops? You guys do realize that the whole point to what they were doing was to prevent crime, right? There would be absolutely NO WAY to accomplish that if all you were doing was sitting in your car. Think about how much time it takes to call 911, tell the operator whats going on, wait for the cops, tell them again whats going on etc... by the time the cops got there you wouldnt know anything! They would be like "where did the guy go" and you would be like "over there, ten minutes ago". LAME

Its also funny that people would reference "what a neighborhood watch is"

There is no definition of what one is or what they all have to be.... Its whatever the F you want it to be. If you start a "watch" and decide that you are going to kick the shit out of anyone that comes by, you can still call it a watch.

No set of rules. No outline on how to do it. Sure maybe some models but show me just ONE that says "stay your ass in the car 100% of the time".

Gold Member

Face palm.

Guess the watch part just fails to catch on to some people.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Thu Jul 25th, 2013 at 03:48 PM.

Senior Member Moderator

And yet again, all that Zimmerman did was "watch" what Martin was doing. Martin had only himself to blame for deciding to turn around and start some shit.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    And yet again, all that Zimmerman did was "watch" what Martin was doing. Martin had only himself to blame for deciding to turn around and start some shit.
    He did??? Guess you are missing the point of an armed person chasing an unarmed one being a problem. If Zimmerman had only "watched" he would have stayed in the vehicle where he was safe. Kind of hard for me to believe that he felt fear for his life while he is armed chasing innocent people around. And yes innocent. Zimmerman did not witness a crime. Not a single one. He just didn't like how martin looked. At the point martin took off and zim gave chase zim became the aggressor.

Senior Member Moderator

Zimmerman didn't chase anyone, he followed and "watched". You make it out like Zimmerman was running after Martin with the gun in one hand and his phone in the other. He did no such thing. In all likelihood, Martin didn't even know Zimmerman was armed until the altercation. Secondly, Martin was anything but a sweet little angel walking through the neighborhood. Did Zimmerman profile an African American walking through his neighborhood, yes. And why? Because a similar circumstance occurred where Zimmerman had spotted an African American scouting a house which was later burglarized. He was well within his right to be concerned that Martin may well be doing the same thing.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    Zimmerman didn't chase anyone, he followed and "watched". You make it out like Zimmerman was running after Martin with the gun in one hand and his phone in the other. He did no such thing. In all likelihood, Martin didn't even know Zimmerman was armed until the altercation. Secondly, Martin was anything but a sweet little angel walking through the neighborhood. Did Zimmerman profile an African American walking through his neighborhood, yes. And why? Because a similar circumstance occurred where Zimmerman had spotted an African American scouting a house which was later burglarized. He was well within his right to be concerned that Martin may well be doing the same thing.
    Oh yes and Zimmerman being the perfect calm cool collective person he is never swung on a cop either? Noooooo. Look man I would have been 100% in Zimmerman corner if he had witnessed a crime. Fact is he didn't. Not one. Like what was said earlier when does your rights end and another persons begin? And chasing doesn't mean running. But I'm also highly suspect as to how a person catches up to another person who is running without doing so themselves. Bro neither of these fuck bags are good people. Zimmerman is a wannabe cop with a hot head. Martin was a hormonal teen who like to smoke weed and get in a bit of trouble. It was the perfect storm shit to happen. I hold Zimmerman to a higher standard because first of all he was the concealed permit holder. Second he was the adult in the situation. So no I have no respect for him. And I'm sorry but big old 6 foot 175 pound martin wasn't much of a threat. That little fuck bag would have been down by anyone with a little experience in self defense. This neighborhood watchman captain was simply out done by a kid. But its cool. His life will never be normal again.