Quote Originally Posted by zukeru View Post
I wen't with the cutless because I didn't want to cut into the fairings and from what I read the SATO ones weren't to bad. I figure if I go down I don't think sliders are much gonna matter anyways lol..

I also ended up getting the GB slider covers for the engine clutch and alternator cases as well as some swing arm sliders. Still waiting on the exhaust to come in.

I really wanted the carbon fiber engine covers but eh it doesn't help no one has them literally. Everyone is out, so I just went with the more practical ones. Oh and I have a 2012 CBR1000RR.

Anyone know where to get a good deal on JPR or ASV Shorty levers or Sato adjustable Rear sets?
Well just remember frame sliders were never meant to protect your fairings, but your frame! This is why they feel the bolt going straight into the engine mount is better. Cutless may be good, but I doubt anyone can really argue non-cut are not superior for frame protection just because of the bolt going into engine mount. Just comes down to personal preferences I guess of what is more important.