Thread: Any top speed thrill seekers here?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Any top speed thrill seekers here?

Btw, if your S1000rr is out of steam at 170mph, sounds like the problem is with the rider.

I know top end runs isn't for everyone. Just like drag racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs View Post
    Btw, if your S1000rr is out of steam at 170mph, sounds like the problem is with the rider.

Oh Snap!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

MY BAD PANCHO.... people post on this message board all the time about canyon carving at a "hard" or "aggressive" pace, which I guarantee they are clearly exceeding the speed limit. No difference in what I'm asking.
    Ohhhhhh shit another CHiPs reference. THATS TWO IN ONE WEEK!!!

Shit is getting real son.

Yeah don't take no shit from the man!!!!

PS bro I actually could care less what you do with your bike as long as you're having fun and no one gets hurt. As for the rest... FTP FTP FTP FTP!!

Except Aaron... I kind of like him... No homo.

WHISKEY TIME MOTHAFUCKAS!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Ohhhhhh shit another CHiPs reference. THATS TWO IN ONE WEEK!!!

Shit is getting real son.
    WHISKEY TIME MOTHAFUCKAS!!
    Clearly there are some awesome people here that miss the simpler times when the only concern they had was when Michael Knight, the Duke Boys, Lee Majors, Airwolf, Magnum, or John and Ponch came on next. Damn the 80s had some awesome TV.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by JKOL View Post
    Clearly there are some awesome people here that miss the simpler times when the only concern they had was when Michael Knight, the Duke Boys, Lee Majors, Airwolf, Magnum, or John and Ponch came on next. Damn the 80s had some awesome TV.
    Very true, it was a much simpler time in the 80's. Seemed to be a lot less to worry about and it just wasn't as serious. As a kid I loved many of the 80's shows. Magnum and Knight Rider were two of my all time favorites. I, even remember all of the night time epic soap operas(i.e. Dynasty, Falcon Crest, Dallas), my Mother loved those shows and I, would watch them with her.

80's just had way cooler TV. Now I, couldn't even tell you what shows are on TV. The last TV show that I, really remember watching was Highlander back in the early 90's.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."