Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
I just checked the thread, here's your timeline:

First CSC post: Aug 20th, 2014, 06:47 PM. (FB post was made before this)
People bitch and moan: Aug 20th, 2014, 08:53 PM - Aug 21st, 2014, 08:21 AM
The last post in the bitching and moaning was Randall (Snowman) saying, "Message sent to Mike Lukachy at Quik Cycle." So if the guy actualy read the post above him, he'd know that he would have a response sometime soon.
Dude responds: Aug 21st, 2014, 08:39 AM
More bitching and moaning: Aug 21st, 2014, 08:48 AM - 08:49 AM
Quick Cycles shows up with their response: Aug 21st, 2014, 08:50 AM (11 minutes after the dude's last post)
More bitching and moaning and thread was locked down: Aug 21st, 2014, 01:38 PM (4.5 hours AFTER Quick Cycles FIRST response)

You'd think you'd come in and read their response, or see if they even cared to write back about it. Quick wrote back to the guy on FB before he wrote back here, so you know the guy got a notification that some type of response was made, yet we get crickets. The thread wasn't locked down quickly, I think 4 hours was a good amount of time to figure shit out.

He was bashing on FB before he came on here with his fake fb profile. So the "heavy hitters" came after his initial post with his fake profile. I went back and re-read the thread and saw NO threat of violence to the guy. The worst I saw was this... "Slow16 get the f off this site.....you seem to be everywhere with multiple names." That's not a threat of violence to me, so I'm not sure where your heavy hitters is coming from. If he had a legit complaint, he would have used his real profile, not something that he made just for this.
Open the thread back up. And really your time frame just confirms what I just said. Go reread either the first or second post to him. Something along the lines of of heavy hitters at the track or something. Also mikes and slos post were so close to each other that it could have been missed while he was still on. I mean you mods haven't even been onm. Its taken how many weeks to get a response to barns thread?

My point with the time frame is that not everyone is sitting at their desk all day every day just waiting for someone to reply to their post. When was the last time you were even active in a thread?

Either way my points still stand. It was treated very poorly by the supporters of that shop. The way it was treated has a very negative look on the whole situation.

PS I guess a good way to get mods or admins to finally come on is start a thread and bad mouth a good shop. Lol. I keeeed I keeeeeed.