Thread: What should be done in Ferguson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What should be done in Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Hahahaha and if you had bothered to continue to read you would have read that by the end of slavery the majority of slaves were owned by black slave owners.

I never argued on the majority. I argued that they were not the only ones.

Also along your relic remark. Fragments? Blaahahaha.

Try again bud. Considering that there is not only the kk but many many other organizations that operate with the same goals one would say they have just branched out.

Relic. Lol. What a joke.

Tell you what bud why don't you go do some homework and come back to the table with real facts. Not some garbage repeated from CNN.

Start with this. Look up the percentages of black vs white crime. Start with rape. After you do that come back and tell me how I should still feel remorse for events from the 1800s.

Maybe once you open your eyes you can see what is truly happening in this country. You can see how the news is creating this division with people.

Don't you see that fox news and CNN are the two largest dividers of this country? This left vs right bullshit is the problem with the country.

Every report they give is to play on your emotions. That's because once you have been sucked in they can play you off your emotions. This creates that divide. As long as we hate each other we can never truly have this country.

As long as we are divided we will argue over shity presidents and how great/awful they are. Truth is they are just working to help get the rich richer.

I want you to go do some reading on your own. Go see how white people are being told to feel bad about those things. And then read about how the roles are being reversed.

After you read that see how in the news its always massive headlines about a white cop blah blah. You never read about the black cop killing the unarmed white tean. You never read about the group of black youth randomly attacking the white people. Screaming racial slurs.

That is another pawn in the game to make us angry. I'm not buying it. I can see manipulation a mile away. No I want to see the day we all stand together and take back this country. White.. Black.. Brown or yellow. All standing together to create real change in our government.

Go read man. You will see that everything I'm saying about the white vs black is true. Its just simple manipulation.
    You clearly need to stay away from the tinfoil hat blogs etc. You cannot just forget about hundreds of years of history because it is inconvenient for you. I never said I agree with the actions of the protesters, or the culture. I am just saying there are reasons behind it. You can't seem to grasp that.

Considering people were still killed and prevented from exercising their freedoms until the mid-1960s I think your 1800's comment is pretty disingenuous. Get your head out of the sand already, or your ass whichever you prefer. This is my last reply to your petty comments until you can talk intelligently and not blah blah blah.
    2010 Ducati Hypermotard 796

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by 07D675CO View Post
    You clearly need to stay away from the tinfoil hat blogs etc. You cannot just forget about hundreds of years of history because it is inconvenient for you. I never said I agree with the actions of the protesters, or the culture. I am just saying there are reasons behind it. You can't seem to grasp that.

Considering people were still killed and prevented from exercising their freedoms until the mid-1960s I think your 1800's comment is pretty disingenuous. Get your head out of the sand already, or your ass whichever you prefer. This is my last reply to your petty comments until you can talk intelligently and not blah blah blah.

Hahahaha yeah. I'm the one not having a intelligent conversation? Slavery has been over to almost as long as it lasted.

If you want to really compare something let's compare the Jews. They have been enslaved and killed for thousands of years. Hell just not too long ago something like six million of them were killed just because they were Jews.

So yeah you want comparisons let's look at that.

Quote Originally Posted by 07D675CO View Post
    I am just saying there are reasons behind it. You can't seem to grasp that.
    So are you saying that what we are seeing in Ferguson is the product of slavery?
    Mo-Door.com - Contact me for CSC pricing

Mo-Door on: Twitter Facebook

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    So are you saying that what we are seeing in Ferguson is the product of slavery?

That's what he's saying. Poverty. Crime. Everything. Its because of slavery.

At least its not because of the aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post

At least its not because of the aliens.
    I kinda wish it was.. Give me a chance to go all Colonial Marine on them..
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."