Thread: UFC Champ Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: UFC Champ Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine

Screwing up? He didn't hurt anyone. Omg he got a DUI. Welcome to a large part of society. Omg he does coke.
    Who cares.

Diaz never lost his job. Plus he was a prick. If you want to piss off the people paying you its probably a good idea to not give them a reason stop paying you.

Diaz is a prick. Not your best example.

And role model? Come on. Anyone who allows their children to look at cage fighters as a role model should be slapt upside their heads.

Same goes for any sport. They play a game. That's it. Why would you let your kid idolize that?

But really man I'm not sure why this has you so hot. He's a rich fighter. He does what he does well. Who cares.
    You do understand that coke and money go hand in hand right?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Screwing up? He didn't hurt anyone. Omg he got a DUI. Welcome to a large part of society. Omg he does coke.
    Who cares.

Diaz never lost his job. Plus he was a prick. If you want to piss off the people paying you its probably a good idea to not give them a reason stop paying you.

Diaz is a prick. Not your best example.

And role model? Come on. Anyone who allows their children to look at cage fighters as a role model should be slapt upside their heads.

Same goes for any sport. They play a game. That's it. Why would you let your kid idolize that?

But really man I'm not sure why this has you so hot. He's a rich fighter. He does what he does well. Who cares.
    You do understand that coke and money go hand in hand right?
    Don't blame me, just google his name and see what comes up today...big news....just reporting it!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Don't blame me, just google his name and see what comes up today...big news....just reporting it!
    I am not blaming anyone. You are posting with emotion. That is coming off very clear.

You are clearly upset that this guy isn't losing his title and that more isn't being done about it. The problem with that is there is a lot of people who do coke. It just isn't as open as pot.

If you think he's even close to the only guy who does this in the ufc you will be very disappointed. Its a rich mans drug and it is used VERY often.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    I am not blaming anyone. You are posting with emotion. That is coming off very clear.

You are clearly upset that this guy isn't losing his title and that more isn't being done about it. The problem with that is there is a lot of people who do coke. It just isn't as open as pot.

If you think he's even close to the only guy who does this in the ufc you will be very disappointed. Its a rich mans drug and it is used VERY often.
    I admitted I hate fake people and I do feel he is one...again my opinion on him. I've always hated fake people since I was young and always will; I'd rather someone hate me and tell me it then to act nice and stab me in the back! If Jones did cocaine and parties like he actually does and didn't act like he didn't then I would be ok....he'd actually be kind of cool. Rampage is one of my favorite fighters and he has been in trouble many times.....difference is Rampage is Rampage and doesn't try to act like something else. Chuck Lidell is a womanizer and even says so in his book...yet I love Chuck but he ain't out there saying he is family man and messing aorund....he is crazy Chuck!

Townie you know I am not one to hide my opinion or say thing so people like me so not sure why this shocks you so much.

I guess everyone could go talk about a mileage thread...that has been done like 10 times on this club. Trying to add something to discuss unless you want it boring CSC with 10 posts a day like it has been Biggest news of day!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!