Thread: UFC Champ Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: UFC Champ Jon Jones tests positive for cocaine

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I am unsure how you think my post is a joke because it is 100% factual. To me I do not care what you do in your home as long as you don't hurt anyone (but yourself). People that think weed is bad are a joke. Beer and tequila are OK, but weed is bad makes me laugh right out of my chair.

I know many very successful people who have remained so over 20+ years and they are all "hippy stoners" cause they smoke every once in a while. I also know many every day smokers that are leaders in their respective industries. Implying that smoking weed makes everyone stupid and lazy is just bullshit propaganda. However it DOES make everyone hungry....this is known.

I am not trying to sway anyone's opinion about weed, but the facts are pretty fucking clear....

Oh, and the reason you have a hangover after drinking, is because you are having minor brain damage from alcohol poisoning. You don't get a bonus like that from weed.
    And I know many extremely successful people who do other things like coke or worse. Doesn't make it the norm.

I will guarantee that the out of work deadbeat stoners far out number the successful ones. Just like anything else.

Nothing and I mean nothing abused will make you a better person. Are you going to sit here and tell me you enjoy hanging out with people who have mood swings every ten min? I mean because that is so fun. One min they are a great person. Next theybare freaking out over who's knows. Just because they need to hit some pot.

I'm not making that part up. Every heavy user of pot I have ever met has almost the exact same personality. Extreme highs and lows.

I'm also not trying to sway anyone from one side to the other. You want to get high so be it. Just don't raise this false flag of the wonder plant. It is not the cure of the worlds problems.

The reason I said it was a joke was because you can easily pass a drug test. Just have to put a little work into it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/commen...follicle_test/

The internet is loaded with those.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Thu Jan 8th, 2015 at 11:07 PM.