Thread: health care thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: health care thread

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    No no no. Hypocrisy is something for cowards who can't think for themselves. I always love how when I bring that up you change the topic or resort to calling me clownie. Like you and that drunk fuck nicknija are still best buds. I mean I'm sure you guys shared some great times getting plastered making bad decisions.

But its cool because at the end of the day you will just follow your crowd blindly to your own downfall.
    I haven't called you Clownie once in this thread. I've articulated everything to you, that I have disagreed with, even if I did use an element of sarcasm at times. I think it's a bit unfair of you to be accusatory with no grounds.

Truthfully Townie, I do like you well enough. For similar reasons to what TBK mentioned before. I appreciate people who are passionate about things, and generally unwavering with their beliefs. But just because you're passionate and steadfast, doesn't preclude you from being entirely misguided. I'm a glass half full kinda guy though, and if I "changed the topic" with my last comment it wasn't out of defeat, cowardice or lack of material; I've just given up on you for this episode. It was more of a closing statement as testament to why some people will never agree on (or moreover understand) certain topics that otherwise have an inherent clarity to them.

That is all. I wish you no ill-will or harm.
    Last edited by ~Barn~; Thu Feb 26th, 2015 at 09:26 AM.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson