Quote Originally Posted by Cataract2 View Post
The irony here is how I do my own tire changes and balancing. Yet I won't be there until roughly June time frame.
I currently still have a couple months left on the tires on the bike still. But found a set of Dunlop Q3 for $175 and grabbed them when I could so I would have them for when I needed to change them. I just didnt realize it was so expensive for mounting/balancing when you DON'T buy them from the shop you want them installed at. I may have to hit you up in June if I havent run out of tread by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
Do you need help removing the wheels? As others have said, itll save you money. I have a rear stand, but for the front, I don't think I have the right pin size, maybe borrow a front stand from someone and we can get this done.
I could probably find a way to get them off the bike. I just preferred to see if I could stop by a shop and have them installed. But all the places I have called charge a large premium if you dont buy your titres at their shop. Installation is exactly the same regardless of where you buy the tires at. But I figured there would be a lot of local guys out in Aurora that do their own swapping with many racers that have to swap tires after a track weekend.

I'll pay more to have a shop just do them on the bike, I was hoping to see if there were any places around the Aurora area that do it.