Thread: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: Ode to an asshole... (Silver Kawi Ninja 636, Black and Red Shoei helmet)

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjagod View Post
    You win, I can't compete with your superior intellect. If you would take the time to learn to read i'm sure you would see that I said many times I had no plans on fighting you but that doesn't mean I can't say that I want to do these things. I'm not Chuck Norris ffs of course I don't think i'm that much of a badass. You're the one that said many times you're not afraid of ANYBODY. That makes you the "tough guy" dipshit. I never said I was fearless, not once.... You said you were! You think i'd step in the ring with Mike Tyson? Fuck no. Just when it comes to you somebody has to say something and I know there isnt much to fear. Only someone with brain power like yours would have no fear of anybody. You said you'll be here in May so obviously you're down. Remember what I said about you being delusional? If you know what that means.... I think your co-workers think you're an asshole just like I do. Think about it
    I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    I like you.
    And I like you
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjagod View Post
    And I like you
    Awww. Can we hug?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Awww. Can we hug?

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death- Hunter S. Thompson