Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
I am with Drano on this. It is very easy to criticize without any thought of a remedy. I personally don't think this site is busted or dull, but I wasn't here in the "good ole days" either. Obviously things can be improved on, what are your suggestions to make us better?

I know you and I don't really get along on here, but I honestly think you and I would get along just fine if we were on 2 wheels. I just don't want you to take this as a direct negative criticism of you because it's not supposed to be. I get that you are unhappy about this place, but I'm not sure what would make you happy.

Discuss?
To be honest bro.... I never once said this place couldn't be fixed. I never said it was too far gone. You really think I would still be here if I felt that way?

I know 99% of you think I have no friends but let me ask you... If that was the case how would I know what everyone is saying about me behind my back?

Anyways what I was saying is actually saying is actually in agreement with drano. The only problem is until the self-righteous issues are addressed he won't get what he hopes for.

Thats why I posted the link I did. I'm not calling madvlad a hater I'm just saying that stunters get blamed for everyrhing. Thats a little unfair.

I just won't do the dick measuring conests anymore. Who did what for who seems a little immature. Basically. But whatever.

To be honest man the only reason I posted your link man was because one could argue your intentions were far more hostile than mine.

Honestly man I know you are relatively new to this place but I have always called people out on using this forum as a place to vent BS.

Sure we have that. That happens. But what this place doesn't have anymore is the goofing off it used to. Sport boke ridsers are not Harley riders. We don't get get serious about stupid BS.

Its why i don't see why I'm taken so seriously. Bro I'm a goofball. I love to laugh. I didn't buy a sport bike because I was like oh yeah I got the fastest lap at whatever track days for whatever reason.

I'm only here because I was informed that us squids at she'll couldn't ride a bike to save their lives. Thats what made me join here and start talking shit.

So to be honest man I'm a creation of this websites own misguided intentions. But whatever that's old shit.

The sad part about this all is it had the potential to reach so many new riders and just judges them to the point they want nothing to do with place.

So actually I was agreeing with drano but all he SEEN was I was arguing with him for my selfish reasons. That is a perfect example of what I'm trying to point to all here.