Top Gear Solutions interior LED HPB kit. I would've liked to stick with V-LED's, but the TGS kit had properly specced pieces for the map and dome lights. I went with the mid range 12 LED dome light. Overall the lights swapped in without any issues, and I'm happy with the kit, no complaints besides the front dome being a royal pain in the a$$ to get out.

Drivers side keyhole delete cover. Still unsure about this one. As you can see in the pic it didn't line up very well, and the bolt didn't thread in very smoothly. I'm going to play with it some more and try to get it to line up better. Paint matches perfectly.

ATM intercooler. Looks good, heavier than my ex girlfriend(!), and expensive. I'm waiting to install the performance mods until December because the aforementioned friend wants to help and do the tuning (Which will be flash only, bought the cables too).

Then I dropped $1200 and some change at VRSF. Downpipes, charge pipe, BOV, and half of my wheel spacers came today. Downpipes look great. Charge pipe wasn't very well masked off, and there's still masking tape on the inside, but that's a pretty minor detail in reality. These parts should be cleaned well prior to install anyway, so they'll be good. Tiago sent me the BOV I ordered, but before and after placing the order I asked him to swap it for a TiAL QR as I want it to recirculate, and he said he would. Of course I got the standard TiAL BOV. I'm sure he'll take care of this, but I may try it out first. I've heard it's quiet, but I want near silent. I'll review these parts further when I go to install them. Still waiting on the inlets and front 12mm spacers, which should ship soon.

Ordered 20mm rear spacers from VRSF. They're wheel spacers, not exactly rocket science, but I've got no complaints. Install was straight forward with no faults, and they look good and fit better than my girlfriend's panties fit me. And her underwear fits me really well. 20mm is the max I'd go for this car, but I love the flush look now.

Still to come is a M Factory LSD with the shortest ratio they offer. I'll suffer some low speed acceleration loss, but highway cruising will be much more pleasant and economical. I hate turning 3,200 rpm on the highway. That should be 2, if not 1800. Also a Stage 2 fuel pump for e85 hippie corn juice, M5 shifter so it lights up, and eventually a turbo upgrade. Also considering an aluminum petrol tank for less weight and more capacity.

Thanks for following! If you don't like it feel free to say so, I won't censor, but I don't give a fvck. My car not yours.