It is this maniacal obsession with respect. That behavior in anyone really grates on me. Just constantly being obsessed with someone/everyone respecting you indicates a huge amount of insecurity, which is ALSO an irritating behavior trait. JJ also goes out of her way to be a PITA and then acts pissed about the respect thing. Like when they were walking into the main room and she goes out of her way to use her peripheral vision to get in front of Claudia and then slow down trying to start some stupid verbal. Not only does Claudia seem to handle it with grace, the way she carries herself has made her even sexier. We get it JJ, you won, you are the champ. For now. But when you lose, don't go on some tailspin about wanting to kill yourself and say you want your boyfriend to put a baby in you.

Re the home or divorce. Sure seems to be a cheating issue but they only hinted at it, it still could be anything. I think the dude is Muslim and married, so he was using that angle to not stay in the room. I don't blame him, esp the issue was recent infidelity. Wonder if he will change his mind int he coming episodes and bail.