Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Well a guy still died and who cares if he did PED's in the past...not like he was a murder, rapist, drug addict, etc. Just because people make mistakes doesn't mean they don't deserve respect after death.

I agree with you on PED's in sports, but it is not going away so it is here to stay. We can accept it or be like you and choose to not watch. I love MMA and would prefer if everyone is clean, but I know that won't happen, but I choose to still watch!
I'm with you, PEDs aren't going away like it or not, too much money at stake so for some it is worth the risk. Not my journey, but I couldn't care less what athletes decide. Not to mention, most of us couldn't recover and fight again after some of the beatings these guys take without PEDs.

Bummer about Kimbo, I became a fan of his during his season of TUF. At least as he was portrayed on the show, he seemed like a humble and very likable dude.

i will just ignore the Paul Walker comment, F&F movies are entertaining, but I struggle to get past the fact that his girlfriend was 16 when they met, and he was 17 years her senior.