Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Dude what a fucking shit show, that weather has done a number on the weekend. Rossi had issues with his bike at WUP, this isn't looking good for him at least. This race is going to be a cluster fuck
The other crazy thing I was reading last night, is if it does rain and the track is super shiny because of the water and night race. It may get cancelled altogether. Which would mean, one less race to the season. Capirossi was saying it will be up to the riders to determine what would happen because of the great risk to safety. At this moment all looks good and no rain. You never know though, with is weird as the weather has been, could come out of nowhere come race time.

Yeah, I think this is Vinales race to lose and Marquez will be pushing as hard as possible to fight for the win. Honestly, if Rossi can even sniff the podium would be a miracle in and of itself. I think for today's race, he's a top 5 at best..

Pedrosa has also been all of nowhere. I think this new carcass that Michelin has brought is a little on the soft side. Not just Rossi but Marquez and Lorenzo have also said they don't care for the new tire. Could be another up and down year for Pedrosa as well.