Thread: UFC 211 5/13

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: UFC 211 5/13

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    I've never been that impressed by any of the talent at the Hooters OR the Tilted Kilt in the Colorado Springs locations. I actually think the wings at Tilted Kilt are better than the old Hooters ones but I have always felt the hooters wings were just okay. I completely agree re the tattoos, my wife and I were watching the games at the TK and we kept being shocked by all the ink work. Even to the point of playing a game. Guess what the tattoo is for the ones that peeked out of their socks or from under/over the kilt. Good for them if they like it, but not me.
    All I can think is the location in the Springs is ran bad because this is for sure not the case at the Park Meadows one we go to. Honestly it is the nicest Hooters I have ever been to, but it is very new. The girls that work there are all hot and our waitress on Saturday was even competing in the Hooters national calendar; yes she was very cute. I've been to some like you say, but you can't judge every Hooters by ones you have been to in past.

For food I usually get there Blackened Mahi Fish Sandwich and it is awesome! Don't believe me try it....but at the Park Meadows location....can't vouch got other locations.

None were covered in tattoos, but honestly I don't really care unless they are ghetto tattoos...well done and I think some women look super hot with them. Get with the times man!......JK, but I do guess you have no tattoos; I have over $2k in tattoos and want more......

P.S. There is no Tilted Kilt in downtown Denver now.....was replaced my the Burnt Barrels months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Yeah this Hooters has decently looking girls and they're pretty nice actually, service has been good so far at this one for the most part.
    Decent???? Did you consider our waitress just decent on Sat? If so you are a hard man to please

I think this is her:

Look at the "decent" girls (Lone Tree Hooter Girls) https://www.instagram.com/explore/lo...6411233/?hl=en
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu May 18th, 2017 at 09:44 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!