Thread: 2017 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2017 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Fucking A Man, Dovi on a mission and shoving it up Lorenzos and Ducatis ass. Hope he wins the title this season.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Agreed it was a good race. I hate that some of these races are being decided on tires but I guess you could say that about all the races in every series. Some bikes(manufacturer's) are better it seems on low traction. Last year's M1 seems to be a better package on low traction.

It sure is mixing up the championship!

You know the three of us should meet up one morning somewhere to watch the race. We are all up at the same time it seems
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Fucking A Man, Dovi on a mission and shoving it up Lorenzos and Ducatis ass. Hope he wins the title this season.
    Oh yes, I much prefer to see Dovi doing well over Lorenzo. Still can't comprehend Lorenzo's yo-yo thing throughout the race. Usually when tires drop off, they drop off and that's it. For him, seems they dropped then came back. Could have been a fuel load thing, where once he was able to burn off X-amount of fuel, the bike balanced out and he was able to push better.

I honestly think Dovi is a title contender now. His win in Mugello wasn't a flash in the pan and I think he's in some good form. The way he's riding is meticulous and he really saves those tires. He's basically riding the way Lorenzo used to ride the Yamaha, faultless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Agreed it was a good race. I hate that some of these races are being decided on tires but I guess you could say that about all the races in every series. Some bikes(manufacturer's) are better it seems on low traction. Last year's M1 seems to be a better package on low traction.

It sure is mixing up the championship!

You know the three of us should meet up one morning somewhere to watch the race. We are all up at the same time it seems
    That was always my main worry when Michelin was brought in and we saw some of the debacles from last season and it seems those same gremlins have translated over into this year's championship. Michelin just isn't up to the same level as Bridgestone was at. The fronts were so good that you could deal with a crappy rear on the Bridgestones and still make good races. Now, with bad fronts that's where all the riders get their confidence from. If that front tire isn't doing it's job, doesn't matter how awesome that rear tire is.

Last year's M1 is a better bike all around compared to the 2017 version.

I'm always up early, blame it on my profession. Least now where I work, I'm not in til 7am, my old job started at 6am. So I've always been an early riser. With it being so ingrained in my now, I get up usually around 530 on weekends without an alarm on. If I sleep in til 630 or 7am that's rare for me. I like being up early and getting a jump on the day, even if I don't do much for that day. Still like getting all I can out of the daylight. There were times I used to get up to watch the Moto3 and Moto2 races and then said forget that. 530 on a Sunday is one thing, but I'm not getting up at 3am for Moto3 LOL!, I'll just catch the races later.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."