Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Yeah just stopped by groove Toyota just to compare options and packages in between the trucks in general and man what a crock of shit lol... they charge an extra $700 for a tow package, dude you're buying a truck for a reason, why would I pay extra for something the truck should come with? Lord almighty... Also they force you to buy the premium package just so I can get heated seats but could care less for the rest of the shit lol... Lord dude. Also the limited Tacoma goes for nearly $42k!!!! And saw a well loaded crewmax limited tundra for 44k with all the bells and whistles including the damn tow package Toyota is about to lose a customer man, that pricing is ridiculous and oh they don't offer a long bed on the double cab which is also a crock of even more shit... fuck car shopping I'm going to haggle the fuck out of these people, they don't even know what's coming

Yup, those "packages" get you every time. I won't buy a car without HID headlights and only one model of WRX had them; the Limited (highest package). That package had navigation that I didn't need, but no other option if you want HID headlights. I've used the navigation like once as I prefer my phones anyways....what a waste of like $700+.

You are having same issue I had when trying to Find a Tacoma; damn things are expensive!

What you think of the Ford Ranger? Some people love them and some hate them, but they can be found for a decent price.