Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
Hey Damir, did you find anywhere secure and affordable... I know :/

Just started downtown and looking for a place close to 14th & Broadway. New job is across the street from the capitol building. Would love to ride every once in a while, but not leaving my bikes on the sidewalk!
Best I ever found was the light rail stations. You could go to the I25 and Broadway one, but then you'd have to take the "0" buss down to 14th.

Honestly I don't think any affordable parking exists downtown......I ride the light rail daily down here for that reason. Sorry, I tried for years around here and almost got towed many times except I used a cable lock so they were never able to tow me, but I got strict warnings to not park in these places again. I've even tried negotiating with the parking lots asking if I could get a discount since I don't need a space. They said "no" and I countered by saying "well if I have to pay for an entire space, can I get 3 other bikes to park there and split it 4 ways"....of course told me no. BS as would take same space of four sportbikes to one car. They only care about money at those lots as they rake it in big time!

Only exception I see are 50cc scooters...they leave those alone on sidewalk, but think that is some law they are allowed because of size.