Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Iannone confirmed not to continue at Suzuki, man this shit is cooking up.
Yep seen that earlier today. Well, I'd put money on Iannone going to Aprilia. But after reading some info from some of the more normal commenters on crash.net. And with a link I went to, that shows Petronas possibly funding a Yamaha team, with Syharin and Lorenzo. It's looking more and more Lorenzo will go back to an M1 Yamaha.

There's also talk/hype that Honda are interested in Mir again, and also Ducati. Apparently, Ducati are offering a factory ride to Mir and not just a Pramac ride. I don't see how this kid can warrant any kind of factory ride. He hasn't done sh*t in Moto2 yet. He needs to get some wins or a championship. Hell Rabat won the Moto2 championship and has been totally sh*tboxed while in the Premier class.

I'd narrow it down to Iannone going to Aprilia, and if all the rumors are coming out now. I'd say Pedrosa to Suzuki, with Mir at Honda. Lorenzo to pilot a satellite bike with Yamaha. Lorenzo himself said today, he will remain in MotoGP for two more years and with a very good bike. So that points to Yamaha more than Suzuki but he could pull a fast one and go to Suzuki.

I love this kind of stuff, it's fun to speculate just where riders end up and see how close to calling it you can get. Kind of similar to picking the Final 4 charts in basketball, except way better and not lame or pointless.