Another bit of a snooze fest again but I foresee a lot of this for the rest of the season, Honda and Marquez just have it figured out, there is simply no dethroning this man, there is no rider or bike in the paddock that can keep up with this dude, this title is already a wrap for him and his alone to lose. Yamaha still having nightmares but well each race weekend is the same rap now so no surprise there, they just don't seem to give a shit to deliver a competitive bike and have settled for mediocrity. I also foresee Quartararo taking a factory seat as soon as next year once Rossi's seat is vacant or even Viņales since he has managed to do nothing special all these years, Quartararo's pace on a Yamaha is insane, obviously the only one who has figured out how to ride this thing. KTM making massive strides, what a ride by Pol Aespargaro and making KTM looking foolish for having Zarco as the lead rider, Zarco just looks deflated and just plain defeated the poor guy, I'm sure Herve Poncharal is also kicking himself in the dick for having left Yamaha and Petronas stepping in doing an outstanding job in that garage... onto Mugello and back to bed I go