Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Yeah just read about that one last night about him talking to Petronas as well and HRC are livid about it, guess this one has more validity to it than the Ducati move but we'll see how this unfolds cause it'd be a pretty fucked up move from Pramac if they do Jack Miller wrong over a has been, mainly with his great results and improvement as of late. I doubt we'll see Lorenzo ride fast ever again, the dude I hate to say it s just damaged goods and there are much better and younger riders coming up the ranks that deserve a ride, just like I am sure if Lorenzo does end up in Petronas, Quartararo will take Rossi's seat if he continues this impressive run.

Hmmmm weird man, just saw the qualifiers under Chrome and no hiccups or anything and went around the site to see other stuff and no issues... Is it something in the settings of the website or something like that?
Jack Miller is nice and all, but I've always felt he is overhyped. He's developed and he's doing well but when they moved him up from Moto3 to MotoGP, it was all hype. He never won anything(title wise) in Moto3 and skipped over Moto2. I also think his comments about Lorenzo tucking tail and running from the Repsol RCV213 are a bit rich, considering when he was on the customer Honda, he wanted off the thing so bad. At least Lorenzo is a champion(5x) and Jorge may be a dick, but what has Miller ever accomplished??

Miller hangs out with Crutchlow way too much and he's starting to shoot his mouth off in the same fashion. I think Petrucci deserved that factory Ducati over Miller, and I think now Miller is pissed as he might lose out his satellite ride.

If all of these rumors really start gaining traction, I can see a few things panning out:

Lorenzo to Petronas = Fabio going to Repsol, as there might be a deal to buy out Jorge from his contract, in trade for FQ to come to Repsol. And Petronas has the money to do this.

Lorenzo to Pramac = Miller losing his ride and potentially going to WSBK(even though he denies it) or KTM(rumors are Zarco hates the bike). OR him taking Nakagami's spot at LCR but that isn't likely as Taka is riding very well lately.

Lorenzo to Petronas = Franco Morbidelli losing his spot and ending up who knows where, Moto2???

Lorenzo stays at Honda = him crashing a hell of a lot more for the next 18 months.

Lorenzo to Factory Yamaha = Rossi's retirement after 2020. I don't think we'll see Rossi go anywhere even with his dismal results this year. Rossi has some time on his side, as MV and FQ are doing better than him but are very inconsistent and he's most of the time beating them. I think he's waiting for the 2020 bike to be some sort of Godsend but I don't think it will happen. I think 2020 is Rossi's last season.

Lorenzo to Factory Yamaha = Vinales leaving for Suzuki. This is a rumor that I've heard floating around and not much speak about it. Rumors suggest that Vinales has approached Suzuki. Meaning, Mir loses his spot and then Suzuki have a good duo in Rins/Vinales.

Touching on the last two scenarios, if what I think happens does. Then we might see a Lorenzo/Quartararo pairing for 2021. This all impinges on Rossi retiring and Vinales back to Suzuki.

Also one last scenario

Lorenzo to Pramac = Miller losing his spot and Alex Marquez being brought in on a one year deal for Repsol Honda. He looks to win the Moto2 championship and it would be a Marquez bros INC. at Honda for a year at least.

Lastly,

I have got my Avast browser to work with MotoGP.com so I'm using that at the moment.