I, for one am insanely pleased with how unpredictable this season is haha, loving the races and just the boost of confidence from riders you wouldn't be counting in usually to bring it to the top of the pack. This race by Binder was beyond amazing, this kid used all the nasty criticism by the media/fans on the incident with Oliveira at Jerez as a motivator and with the win he told them to go fuck themselves, he is here to win! Had the pleasure to have met Binder at the MotoAmerica/MotoGP COTA round a couple years ago cause we were pitted next to Cam Petersen and our local Road Race Factory Team and he had rolled by to say hi to Cam since they're both from South Africa. What a cool and super humble dude man, definitely became a fan of his from that day, so very happy to have seen him make history and hope he can keep building from this point on. The KTM rookies cup is proving to be a sure formula for talent coming up the ranks and I am sure KTM will keep promoting from within.

At this juncture, I see why KTM didn't bother to keep Pol and let him walk over to HRC. While Pol is a great rider and has helped KTM come up the ranks but his hot head doesn't allow him to make smart choices as it showed yet again getting over his head, running wide and coming back into a race line very blatantly and for once I don't agree with this penalty against Zarco, he was holding his line and Pol was the one that ran into him but glad Zarco was able to keep the podium position after all. Seeing KTM makes these strides is also the great work of Pedrosa which can't be ignored, he showed them where they lacked, they got to work and man what a way to show results! Nice to have another factory joining the fight.

Can't take away credit from Morbidelli with having led most of the race and being very composed although the late tire issues that hindered him. Also hats off to Rins, what a ride and placement for being injured. Ducati Corse is I am sure having a coronary at this moment with the poor performance from both Dovi and Petrucci, wonder if Zarco keeps riding the way he showed today, he may be joining Miller. To have placed 3rd and taken pole position being the poorest team in the paddock says that Dovi and Petrucci are mentally checked out and just speaks tons of their current lack of professionalism with Ducati and their respective contracts. Dovi mainly isn't doing himself any favors by acting the way he is and age isn't on his side, mainly with as much young talent coming up the ranks. Having been runner up doesn't give him the right to be a prima donna and he's paying dearly for it. If money is what he is after, maybe he should go sign up with Aprilia and never see the front again.