Testing finished today and man not looking great mainly for Honda and Yamaha remains in HP trouble. While Yamaha improved in some other senses from what Fabio and Franky said but definitely not the top speed they were expecting out of the new engine, it only reached 324kpm which is barely but a few more digits than what they usually register, so not sure whatever happened to the so called spaceship rocket they promised to deliver. The declarations from Marquez aren't great at all, he actually finished his testing day about half way through the day and left Valencia because he said that with this Honda they'll never contend and walked off, I highly doubt they'll find anything significant enough from here to the Sepang test in February to make a difference and be ready for the March kickoff at Portugal. The rest of the field is much of the same old, testing odds and bits here and there but for the most part Ducati remained dominant and pretty steady on their testing through the day. Bezecchi got the upgraded 22' and hit the ground running, Luca stayed on the same bike and finished the day on top. Both Rins and Mir I feel bad for, those two are in for a hell of an awakening having signed with HRC man, that bike is just not there. The surprise of the day is Oliveira who finished 4th with his first outing with the Aprilia and looks like he hit the ground running with that thing, hopefully Aprilia can get their shit together with the mistakes that happened under the pressure they were with at the last half of the season which cost them 3rd in the standings as well and 2nd in the Constructors title as well.

We'll see how the WSBK season wraps up, the title can be wrapped up this upcoming round and yes definitely weird to see them finish afterwards but well a bit more racing before going back to boredom so I'll take it haha. I honestly don't follow F1 anymore, it's become such an elitist clown show I actually despise it. Unfortunately MotoGP is becoming that way as well slowly but surely in the name of "entertainment" and I think this upcoming season with two more races on the calendar and the sprint races, some teams/riders are going to snap, they're on edge as is already with the long and demanding schedule and now they prolong it by two more rounds and also add sprint races on Saturdays, I foresee them reverting back by the end of 2023 if not sooner once people snap and they also start to ask for higher salaries given that it's more work now.