Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fay Myers

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    Take your bike to TK they take care of you there and customer service is priority. I know for a fact. My boyfriend and I both use them and I work for Brian and Tonya at their other business. They rock
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar
    My dealing with Fay Meyers have only left me with the impression of any other corporate auto-dealer. Pretty much just an indiference to you as a customer. They don't want to know your name or care, they just want to process you.

Just the feelings I've walked away from there with.
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Owned by the pee-wee track Marauder's Avatar

Re: Fay Myers

I will be picking my '03 954 from Fay Myers today after work. Took it in for the recommended 8K mile service. Service guy told me my brake fluid is dirty and should be flushed. With everything added up, it cost me $347. Originally, I just wanted an oil and filter change and just to check a few things. I bought it with 1287 and it has 6970, now. I'm starting to worry about price for the 12K service.
    2003 CBR 954RR
    2002 YZ250F

Marauder noun
    Etymology: French ma-raud-er
    1) one who roams about and raids in search of plunder
    2) one who seldomly goes to events, seldomly ever posts, but still thinks he is an important part of the CSC

Oil and filter change? $25 Brake fluid flush and replace? Call it $50, tops, done by a beginner incompetent without tools and needing to ask how...three times. Apparently to check a few other things? $275. Sounds bad right outta the box.

12K service? Take it to TFOG and only get done what you really need instead of getting hosed down for the pleasure of going to a dealer.

They gotta pay for that state of the art service facility and all those top notch technicians Thanks for your contribution, doesn't matter what you want or need you will get what they tell you and like it!

Owned by the pee-wee track Marauder's Avatar

Thanks for the advice. $347.20 and they didn't replace the plugs because they "looked fine". OK, going somewhere else or I might go to school to learn how to fix it myself. Last time I spent that much on a bike I had it tuned and had the front fork seals replaced.
    2003 CBR 954RR
    2002 YZ250F

Marauder noun
    Etymology: French ma-raud-er
    1) one who roams about and raids in search of plunder
    2) one who seldomly goes to events, seldomly ever posts, but still thinks he is an important part of the CSC

F***** Fay myers!!! I have gone there on a few occasions with friends to help them decide on a bike. Every time we went we had to go and get a sales person after waiting for an hour, they were all jsut standin around in a circle f*** around. I went there this weekend to buy a new cbr 1000rr........the guy talked to me like a i was a freakin little kid who did not know anything. Then when it came to tradin in my 929, he tried to screw me....at first he said 4K then i got him up to $4,500 i told him the least he could do was $4,700 or i was leaving, becasue i know that 4 weeks prior they had sold one for $1,000 over blue book.....just becasue they could. i told him i was not gonna let him make almost $2800 off of me and that he was gonna give me more.... So he would not budge one bit! So i left and went to aurora honda.....got the same kick ass deal on my bike...... and they gave me $4900 for it. Yeah yeah i know i could have sold it for more but after the tax break of tradin a bike in versus paying tax on the whole amount it came out to about the same.... SO my point is if you are gonna buy accesories there... then maybe ok.....but as far as bikes go.....they think that they are better than everyone else!

Bought a jacket and gloves there. Got some good advice and help making a selection. On the 2nd visit they were rather busy and couldn't tell me if a pit-bull stand I was shopping for would fit my bike for sure. And they seemed disinterested.

Now a days, it's difficult to get anyone to care about a customer.

Except BMW of Denver. They just about bl*w you when you walk in the door.