Thread: Denver Motorcycle?

Denver Motorcycle?

Has anyone ever bought a bike or any accessories from this shop? Or heard any reviews? Thinking about buying a bike from them. Thanks for any help.

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.
    Am I wrong or is Denver Motorcycle the renamed D.U.M.P.?

I went there ONCE (and that's all it took to ensure I won't go back) and was totally unimpressed by the staff's willingness to help someone who didn't have a japanese sportbike. They sort of reacted with that "Triumph still exists AND makes a sportbike????" look/attitude.

They might work out for your needs... but definately not for mine.
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    I've had no problems with them other than the usual "it'll be done first thing in the morning" which was more like it'll be done by the close of business today. A friend of mine has bought bikes from them with no problems. I wouldn't take my bike back there for service, but I would buy bikes from them. Andy is a cool guy and will give good deals on bikes. He will also throw cash YOUR way if you tell a friend about a bike of theirs and your friend buys it.
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Only experience I've had was via telephone, inquiring about a bike for a friend. Overall, I'd have to say it was a good, albeit brief, experience. I would consider buying a bike from them.

Andy formerly was part owner of MotoRanch touring rentals. He rented Aprilias and Triumphs out of Golden. I bought a bike from him prior to his purchase and openning of Denver Motorcycle. I've had good experiences dealing with him. I haven't had any dealings with his new business but I believe he is a straight shooter
    Mike

01 RSVR Mille (street)
    04 RSVR Mille (race)

MRA #98

Suomy Helmets, TK Motorsports, Zero Gravity Windscreens, Morse Racing Products, Motul Lubricants,

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
    John Wayne

Service wise, wouldnt take it back! Customer service also sucks, but not to the point where I wouldnt go back. Prices are competitive on parts, and usually Andy will cuy you a deal. All in all, I would rate them a 5 out a 10.

Quote Originally Posted by RSV4aCowboy
    Andy formerly was part owner of MotoRanch touring rentals. He rented Aprilias and Triumphs out of Golden. I bought a bike from him prior to his purchase and openning of Denver Motorcycle. I've had good experiences dealing with him. I haven't had any dealings with his new business but I believe he is a straight shooter
    Oh THAT Andy... yeah from Motoranch (dead business?). He actually called me back when I was selling my '99 955i - was interested in buying it. As you know Mike... I ended up keeping it. LOL
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R
    '02 Malaguti Yesterday 50

Well it looks like the bike has been sold. So I will keep looking. Thanks for the replies

bought my first bike from them, it was a damnded lemon. the 31st day i had it it broke down.
    RIP Sgt. Travis D. Pfister. 79-07 I miss you brother.