Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In defence of Painzer...

Re: In defence of Painzer...

Quote Originally Posted by Princess
    I take offense to that I'm not quite an FOG yet...
    Good point, I'll still ride with ya!
    03 GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja
    DOES IT COME IN BOMERS?
    Only way I've seen it in here in CO is in good 'ol 22oz bombers

I wanna find it in Growlers
    Last edited by Player 2; Tue Sep 5th, 2006 at 10:05 PM.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja
    I'm sure that that descriptive term is directed to me as was the previous post that obviously tweaked Mr. Painzer. It is a complement to be associated to self centered assholes; I resemble that remark. For the record I'm not 60 and I'd pilot a Gold Wing in a minute. Those bikes can rock if you ride them. I'd also call the guy who caused the CFRSR to engage in emergency recovery procedures on Cameron Pass last spring (Painzer) a squid to his face. Wes and Ron had to both bolt down the mountain to get emergency assistance for this guy because he blasted up and over the pass directly into a ditch. It was beyond the call of duty for them to clean up the mess he left ----- but any of us would have done it ------ but to have to deal with that when they could have been cruising to The Boat ------ bummer is all I can say.

Now for this guy to be associated (I don't care if he did hold their hand and tell them the 'rules') with a ride that had 3 accidents in an hour ------- sorry buddy my standards are higher than that.

And just so you know that I have never been immune to exactly what you went through I have been on rides where other friends bailed off their bikes at speed and suffered everything from massive contusions (the guy rode 260 miles on the back of my bike over Willow Creek Pass to Walden and then down the Poudre to Boulder) to punctured lungs (Henry we're glad you are still with us). It ain't a good feeling and personally I do all I can to avoid that happening on rides that I attend.

And then the diatribe of 170mph B.S. and 'riding responsibly' just doesn't even warrant a response.

Oh --- and like Bueller, (yeah I lurk over on your other site), you might want to not post up your personal information in the EMERGENCY CONTACT thread -------- I wouldn't want that info out there for psychopaths to attain. Ride safe man ------ and don't wear your feelings on your sleeve.
    I'm sure you would walk up to a downed rider and call him/her a squid to his/her face. You seem like an upstanding kind of guy like that.

And when CFRSR riders "bolted" down the mountain to get me assistance, and the guy on the Aprilia crahsed, did you call him a squid?

I know your type, all you have to do is look at me and you make a judgement. You assume that I'm probably barely legal, and that's all the information you need to form your opinion.
    Well, you better start depending on us, old man. We're paying for your medicare when you break a hip.
    Do yourself a favor and stick to your FOG rides. I'm sure us "kids" would just bother you anyway.

I love this place...
    Jon

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

"Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Quote Originally Posted by Painzer
    I'm sure you would walk up to a downed rider and call him/her a squid to his/her face. You seem like an upstanding kind of guy like that.

And when CFRSR riders "bolted" down the mountain to get me assistance, and the guy on the Aprilia crahsed, did you call him a squid?

I know your type, all you have to do is look at me and you make a judgement. You assume that I'm probably barely legal, and that's all the information you need to form your opinion.
    Well, you better start depending on us, old man. We're paying for your medicare when you break a hip.
    Do yourself a favor and stick to your FOG rides. I'm sure us "kids" would just bother you anyway.
    And suddenly a new challenger for worlds biggest dumb ass emerges...
    See, look, I know I'm homophobic, but not about gay guys. They don't bother me at all. It's straight guys who don't know their gay... they fuck my shit right up

OOOO looky... a chihuahua lifeguard!

I was going to post a picture of someone beating a dead horse, but I just don't have the motivation...

please carry on
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Great post Jeff (N_N). I'll ride with you, and Wes, and the few select others any day. Oh, and guess what? We did 200 miles the other day. No tickets, no "170", and no.......wait for it.......crashes either. Good thing I carry my can of "Squid Repellent" with me wherever I go!
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Hoot!
    It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark
    OOOO looky... a chihuahua lifeguard!

I was going to post a picture of someone beating a dead horse, but I just don't have the motivation...

please carry on
    1998 CBR600F3 "Desert Storm" - SOLD

WAS keeping the banana seat alive!