Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
Dude if I could find a Chrome Boy JS, I'd sell my left nut to get it. But they are so hard to come by and when you do find them, they get snatched up quick(that and I can't seem to sell my nut quick enough lol!!). But if I could get a Chrome Boy and then liquidate all of my other guitars in order to get a Chrome Boy, I'd do it in a heart beat.

And believe me, if I had a Chrome Boy it wouldn't be a case queen(which is what most of the Chrome's have become), I'd play the piss out of it, til the chrome falls off

this is basically the "holy grail" of guitars for me... At the moment, the resale value on these has sky-rocketed. I saw one on Ebay recently listed for "Buy It Now" $10,200.00!!

Here's a chrome with the another very limited edition "Crystal Planet" JS
Suh-WHEET! Funny, the "Chrome Boy's" I've seen Joe use (Live in San Francisco DVD, Live in Denver) are more a black chrome. Interesting. He had a new axe when N_N and I saw him last Dec in Denver. AWESOME show! Joe did Andalusia (my new fave) more like it was recorded on the "Professor" (full acoustic beginning) rather than the "Live in Paris DVD" where it's all-electric. The version with the acoustic version is MUCH better. I would have paid the price of admission just for that one song. Next time he's in town, we should go!