Thread: new rider almost crashed!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: new rider almost crashed!

Yep like cut 3 lanes over about 30ft before the turn *cough* Uber/Lyft *cough*
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Yep like cut 3 lanes over about 30ft before the turn *cough* Uber/Lyft *cough*
    Holy cow... I took the scariest uber ride the other night. Dude was driving slow, swerving all over while playing with his phone. He started to turn off of Parker road onto a divided side street - into the wrong direction. When I yelled at him, he corrected by turning directly into oncoming traffic on Parker road... Lots of headlights! Finally got off of parker road and I pointed at the park and ride lot where my car was, he instantly starts to turn... no street, like actually turned and started heading for the sidewalk! corrected again, got him to actually take the driveway into the lot... I know! crazy thoughts!

I've been in uber cars all over the world. This one was, hands down, the worst! And from someone who's lived in CO for 26 years... or at least that's what he said...
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Holy cow... I took the scariest uber ride the other night. Dude was driving slow, swerving all over while playing with his phone. He started to turn off of Parker road onto a divided side street - into the wrong direction. When I yelled at him, he corrected by turning directly into oncoming traffic on Parker road... Lots of headlights! Finally got off of parker road and I pointed at the park and ride lot where my car was, he instantly starts to turn... no street, like actually turned and started heading for the sidewalk! corrected again, got him to actually take the driveway into the lot... I know! crazy thoughts!

I've been in uber cars all over the world. This one was, hands down, the worst! And from someone who's lived in CO for 26 years... or at least that's what he said...
    glad you lived Holmes, some people shouldn’t be behind the wheel of a car for damn sure, mainly on a job such as Uber or lyft and think that playing with peoples lives by being on your phone isn’t a big deal. Speaking of idiot drivers, on my way home yesterday on the R1 I got off on Santa Fe south on I25 and some idiot parts driver from rickenbaugh decides to play hero on a company truck and drives like a complete thundercunt just because I’m on a motorcycle. We are at the light on Dartmouth to turn home and he starts doing standing burnouts on a company truck, like dude how fucking dumb are you? I called the dealer as soon as Ingot home and ripped them a new one, hope that dumbass gets fired before he gets someone killed.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    glad you lived Holmes, some people shouldn’t be behind the wheel of a car for damn sure, mainly on a job such as Uber or lyft and think that playing with peoples lives by being on your phone isn’t a big deal. Speaking of idiot drivers, on my way home yesterday on the R1 I got off on Santa Fe south on I25 and some idiot parts driver from rickenbaugh decides to play hero on a company truck and drives like a complete thundercunt just because I’m on a motorcycle. We are at the light on Dartmouth to turn home and he starts doing standing burnouts on a company truck, like dude how fucking dumb are you? I called the dealer as soon as Ingot home and ripped them a new one, hope that dumbass gets fired before he gets someone killed.
    wow man yeah ive been noticing cars like to play chase when im on my bike... some reason go a bit faster vs when im in my car..where drivers go slower. its like they are pissed they are in a cage vs us having fun on a bike. I mean i dont know. way long before I got a bike, never ever tailgated a motorcycle...always gave them plenty of space...never tested them... i dont get why other people can just respect life a little more

I hope they got fired too. people should not be doing that non sense