Thread: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

What are your guys thoughts on the Moto-e class being added for next season? Can’t believe DePuniet, Terol, Gibernau and Canepa will be racing again, that’s insane
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Re: 2018 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    What are your guys thoughts on the Moto-e class being added for next season? Can’t believe DePuniet, Terol, Gibernau and Canepa will be racing again, that’s insane
    Should be good enough I think. 10 laps and gives the chance for some of the other guys to run in it. Can't say as I think it will be the future of MotoGP anytime soon(least not for another 50 years, I hope).

The positives that I take away from is I think it's a cool concept and a great idea to try to see what new technology it can unlock. The negatives are that I'm hoping this isn't some SJW(social justice warrior) BS being rammed down our throats and that it's some left wing way to curb motorcycle racing into a more beta form of "everyone gets a star" mindset. Also that it would paint gasoline engines as bad and the new Moto-E is here to save the world.

When it comes to MotoGP and Formula 1, I couldn't care less about the world or the environment. I want to see pinnacle of modern engineering of bikes and cars. I want loud and fast machines, and machines that guzzle fuel in order to crank out the kind of performance they can achieve. MotoGP and Formula 1 are about opulence and everything that goes with it. That's what I love about the sports. The grandiose, larger than life atmosphere it brings. If I want to save energy, I'll just take shorter showers and turns off lights in rooms I'm not in(which by the way I do).

I think 2019 will be a good year for bike racing. I might(that's a big might) even spring for the WSBK subscription just to see if Rea can stomp everyone again.

But I think for those mentioned and those to come in Moto-E, will help usher in a new class and hopefully some good racing to go with it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."