Thread: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    Don't nobody.

I struggle with things that pertain to my shoulders because I have an old basketball injury that's never gone away. So bench and the overhead press are definitely my weak areas. But this has improved that already. You can really feel it when you're adding that extra rep each week. I'm out of town next week, so I'm doing 2 heavy days (Sunday & Tuesday) before I leave since I don't think I'll have time to actually go workout. Hopefully it doesn't effect my test day (Week 5 heavy day).
    Is that a rotator cuff injury? I've torn both of mine....from snowboarding and then just continued to lift on them. I ended up having to take nearly a year off from bench press and I am better now....took a long time though. My buddy tore his around same time and he did the surgery and I went the rehab route. He ended up losing some rang of motion so kind of glad I never got surgery.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Is that a rotator cuff injury? I've torn both of mine....from snowboarding and then just continued to lift on them. I ended up having to take nearly a year off from bench press and I am better now....took a long time though. My buddy tore his around same time and he did the surgery and I went the rehab route. He ended up losing some rang of motion so kind of glad I never got surgery.
    They don't know what it is. I've had multiple x-rays and MRIs on it and they can't figure out what it is, so I just deal with it. When I was in high school my legs got taken out getting a rebound and I landed with my hand first into the floor and it pushed my shoulder out of the socket. They put it back in, but ever since then it's given me issues.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli