Thread: Anyone up for a NM trail ride next Sunday?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

Re: Anyone up for a NM trail ride next Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Chrissy, you really think I would incurr your wrath for this?! You're friends with my wife!! Naw, like I told Mikey B in the other thread, if he was 100%, I would have just called him first.
    Yes I think you guy's would just to see if you could pull it off.........you thrill seeking freaks . Always up for a good challenge and I think Bash would do it just to get one over on the Warden as I am so affectionately called these day's .

Quote Originally Posted by matt2778 View Post
    Bash and his band of merry men
    Now that is freaking funny as hell visual Bash and his buddies in their tights and feather caps frolicking through the woods BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Re: Anyone up for a NM trail ride next Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by 636Chick View Post
    Now that is freaking funny as hell visual Bash and his buddies in their tights and feather caps frolicking through the woods BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Krissy,
    I'm afraid we will need a picture to go along with this image. The picture will be for those of us without an imagination. I sm sure you can find one somewhere.