Thread: Ralph seriously... What the F is up with this website?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Moderator

Re: Ralph seriously... What the F is up with this website?

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Tell me where I can go sign up and I will. I put a PM to Ralph and he hasn't replied back yet. However, I asked him for information to become a yearly member. I'd do it via paypal but haven't heard back from him. I know he foots the bill for the website and I appreciate it, I'd like to help out if I can. I've been here since 2004 and have never been a paying supporter.
    Here you go. It is purchasable through paypal. That's how I did it last year at least.
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ight=subscribe

FWIW I'm also a yearly subscriber and I have experienced the same conditions with the site as Barn, and many others, describe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    No shit! You wouldn't have to insert this emoticon anymore You could personally deliver it!

Although, video does have it's advantages. Sully gets out of the shower and just has to respond to something. Cleavage in a towel would be cool!
    Well if that happened then the site may shut down with all the fapping going on!! Site may never recover from that. Many of the members may not recover either.

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post
    Here you go. It is purchasable through paypal. That's how I did it last year at least.

FWIW I'm also a yearly subscriber and I have experienced the same conditions with the site as Barn, and many others, describe.
    Thanks Drano I'll check into it today when I get home from work.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Drano View Post

Word Yo!!! I did it, signed up and paid for a 1 year membership. So no more smack talkie to me about not being a paid member :cough Nolan cough:
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."