Thread: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CSC Gets Back into Shape 10/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    After being in shit ass Lysite WY all week and not being able to workout then or the week before i cant wait to hit the gym today i am going to be sore as hell tomorrow but its gonna feel goooooood!!!!! I may not be big like bulldog (165lbs) but i have been making weight gains for the last two years that have been exponential due to eating, lifting, and i like to get my cardio in the pool! After every two laps i get out and do 20 push ups and 50 sit ups. I usually try to do around 20 laps but i always lose count after 15. All of my weight gains have been pure muscle i maintain a 6% body fat and after just recently seeing the doc about a month ago he said whatever im doing to keep doing it! If anyone is in the south denver area or even near I-25 and lincoln i have a membership to 24 hour on tamarac and one on quebec and lincoln I am more than happy to show you some good workout routines.
    Hey I am about 170-175; don't jipp me out of those hard to earn 10 pnds or muscle. Now 3D on the board is the big guy as the most I have ever weighed was about 195 and that was 5,000 calories a day with no cardio and a personal trainer!

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    Two hours at Bally's yesterday. Whole body combo of free weights and machines. Same workout on Tuesday. Cycling for the week = 139 miles.
    Wow John, 139 miles is crazy! Probably takes me a few months to get that much cardio!

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    And they all stink!

I had a little workout this weekend, rode 2 up to Breck and back. Then yesterday we went to Ikea, then that evening I was jumping in and out of a skatepark bowl to take some senior pictures. Does that count?
    Rode as in a pedal bike? If so, then that is hardcore, but if not, then no that didn't really count
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Sep 26th, 2011 at 01:06 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!