Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

I'll kick both your asses in Golden Eye.

Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Lol. Goldeneye was the shit. Hoopty and his theee roommates against me on a one tv split screen before games were online.

wicky. Did I see on PS4 you got the new Gran Turismo?
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    So you admit you were wrong. Lol. There were two and that is supposed to convince me. The entire article said how crappy this gun was and shot 8 rounds a minute. How many can a AR15 shoot. Crazy if you think they compare.

No no my argument is common sense!

wow I put the link and all. I play PS4. Sure let's choose a fps we've both never played then. I beat Black Ops years ago bro. Try to keep up with the new stuff so let's choose a game that didn't come out 4 years ago. Omg if you are on a ps3 that is funny. To slow a system compared to nowadays. If this is what you are on you are no real gamer man!

plus let's do your handgun vs me with a Ar-15..... that was original point right.

edit: Black ops. Initial release date:
    November 9, 2010.
    A game released 7 years ago! Maybe we can play some PAC Man too.

Bf4 released
    October 29, 2013. You really this far behind bro??

ok got it. Wolfenstein 2 (one of originals of fps) came out 10-27-17. Perfect!

common sense? clearly you aren't using it. first you state these things weren't around. I showed you evidence of the technology coming. so basically you are saying that our founding fathers couldn't predict that technology would advance from their times? come on dude. open your eyes.

it your position was true why didn't they ban cannons? I mean that's a military weapon that has no other use. I could use a million examples but you have common sense right?

sorry I haven't kept up with video games. clearly you are the better man. your video game expertise is definitely the game changer in this conversation. I bow down to you all mighty video game master.

why do you take these things so personal? always have to challenge someone to something? who are you trying to impress? I mean yeah I was super pumped when I was ranked 12th in Black ops.... in the world... then I realized it was a waste of time. but keep pumping those stats bro. super jelly. lol

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    I'll kick both your asses in Golden Eye.

www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Burney supporter???? As for 2nd amendment, sorry bro, but something written in 1791 clearly could not see into the future of what guns would become, so it is hard to for me to take it all that serious. In 1791 they had single loading muzzle loaded musket guns right?
    The problem with this kind of thinking(as others have pointed out) is that, you now leave the entire constitution, specifically our Bill of Rights up for constant change and consideration. People would argue that the Constitution is a living document, with the ability to be changed as people see fit. However, if you start tampering with one "inalienable" right, then you can start tampering will all Rights.

I think that is one of the problems that progressives seem to forget. Sure, it's nice to have an all out "assault" on the 2nd Amendment. Yet, once you mention that the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th(you get the point) and so on can then be altered, then most progressives have a problem. They love their Freedom of Speech, while at the same time hating my Right to Keep and Bear Arms. Can't have your cake and eat it too. If my rights are to be changed, then so must yours in order to keep it level and fair.

And since you pointed out the 13th and 14th and 19th Amendments, what if those were to be changed because of the same thinking you're no proposing over the 2nd Amendment? See you can't cherry pick the Constitution of the United States.

You mention that our Founding Fathers couldn't have possibly fathomed the kind of weaponry that we have today. But what if I told they actually did. What if I told that they envisioned that free men and women should have the right to firearms in order to remain free and from oppression by a tyrannical government??

Our Founding Fathers just spent 8 years fighting for a new nation, birthed from the ideas of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. A place where people are free from Kingly authority and from the authority of the Church. They spent 8 years fighting an oppressive and tyrannical government. They knew that at some point in our nation's future, we may have to do it again. Had it not been for everyday men taking a stand against King George, where would we be today?

So let me ask you this. After all our Founding Fathers and Framers of this country went through, in order to secure our free nation, bought and paid for with blood, determination, perseverance, and death. You're willing to trade in our freedoms and give up what that they so gladly laid down their lives for? You're willing to let our nation's Constitution, the document that grants you the freedoms you so value, be changed by those who so freely would give our rights and freedoms away? You're o.k. with people changing the "inalienable" rights that as an American you can enjoy everyday.

Why?? Because some people have been killed in mass shootings???

The fact that people have been killed in these mass shootings doesn't negate my rights, nor your rights, nor anyone's rights as Americans. People die, that's what we do. We all will face death at some point in our lives, whether by old age or other means. We live in an imperfect world.

If I were to perish tomorrow in some mass shooting event. I still wouldn't want gun control laws passed. I would want my belief in our country and our rights to live on. My life isn't worth people losing their Rights over. Neither is anyone else life. If our Founding Father's could lay down their lives so that our country could become something bigger, something better and something free. Then my life isn't worth anymore than their lives.

[I]"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
    - George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

"To disarm the people...s the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."
    - George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of."
    - James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
    - James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434, June 8, 1789

^^^^^^^^^
    These are just a few quotes from our Founding Father's.

So you're telling me you know better than they? And, you're willing to entrust the legacy of this country to the buffoons in power now? To those who cry the loudest when a shooting happens? Those who want to control the populace by disarmament??

These men fought so that we could become a nation. 241 years later, we are tearing down their statues and pissing away the freedoms they so felt convicted to die for.

that's sad....

Last edited by The Black Knight; Tue Nov 7th, 2017 at 08:04 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Wow, all this because I compared a handgun to a Ruger556 (AR-15) which I thought was pretty obvious it was a superior gun.

Ok, to sum it up.....I don't think these type of guns will ever be banned....they are here to stay. Yet, you guys clearly love and cherish these weapons and that is fine, but realize this "love" has also lead to them being very easy to obtain by protecting this 2nd amendment. So if one of your loved ones dies in one of these mass shootings (I pray that never happens), understand that the "love" for these guns and second amendment has basically allowed these guns to be out in the hands of crazy people (you may feel different if it hits home). Basically we reap what we sow and that is all I am saying.....

And I do get your guys position too....be equally armed as not much else we can do......in America this is our choice

Damn, I really just want to hear if Wicky is playing the new Gran Turismo and how it is....thinking of getting it, but $60 right now is rough considering it's probably similar to the last one (yet loved that game). Wicky, tell me!!!!!
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Nov 8th, 2017 at 07:00 AM.

Aaah, he's to busy playing Brown Eye or Golden Shower, or whatever it was...
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Lol. Goldeneye was the shit. Hoopty and his theee roommates against me on a one tv split screen before games were online.

wicky. Did I see on PS4 you got the new Gran Turismo?
    I did.
    Damn, I really just want to hear if Wicky is playing the new Gran Turismo and how it is....thinking of getting it, but $60 right now is rough considering it's probably similar to the last one (yet loved that game). Wicky, tell me!!!!!
    I like it. But the shitty part is that the campaign mode where you used to just have all the races on the game, is now all online. You have to be online to save anything as well. I'm not happy about that part. I just want to go through the game like I used to be able to and now I have to pay PlayStation to play a game I already paid $60 for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Aaah, he's to busy playing Brown Eye or Golden Shower, or whatever it was...
    Golden Turd Nugget.
    Last edited by Mother Goose; Wed Nov 8th, 2017 at 08:35 AM.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Gold Member

Wow, all this because I compared a handgun to a Ruger556 (AR-15) which I thought was pretty obvious it was a superior gun.

Ok, to sum it up.....I don't think these type of guns will ever be banned....they are here to stay. Yet, you guys clearly love and cherish these weapons and that is fine, but realize this "love" has also lead to them being very easy to obtain by protecting this 2nd amendment. So if one of your loved ones dies in one of these mass shootings (I pray that never happens), understand that the "love" for these guns and second amendment has basically allowed these guns to be out in the hands of crazy people (you may feel different if it hits home). Basically we reap what we sow and that is all I am saying.....

And I do get your guys position too....be equally armed as not much else we can do......in America this is our choice

well until we all live in rubber rooms and have machines caring for us we will always be living with one form of risk or another. hell bro sport bikes kill more people each year than these rifles do.... should we ban those as well? cars kill way more people than rifles. swimming pools also kill a hell of a lot more. pistols almost double rifles.

should we worry about all of those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    I did.

I like it. But the shitty part is that the campaign mode where you used to just have all the races on the game, is now all online. You have to be online to save anything as well. I'm not happy about that part. I just want to go through the game like I used to be able to and now I have to pay PlayStation to play a game I already paid $60 for.

Golden Turd Nugget.
    Yeah man, basically why I paid for PS4 plus (Live). Bought a few games and they would not work without it. One would not even open without one. Crooks, as it was free for years! Although with the 2 free PS4 games a month I've actually come to like it because I tend to play at least one of those and saves me from buying games.

Thanks, yeah makes me want to wait till it goes down in price because I hate playing online for games like that too. I really hate how they are doing this, but seems like the new thing...ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    well until we all live in rubber rooms and have machines caring for us we will always be living with one form of risk or another. hell bro sport bikes kill more people each year than these rifles do.... should we ban those as well? cars kill way more people than rifles. swimming pools also kill a hell of a lot more. pistols almost double rifles.

should we worry about all of those things?
    Let’s not forget cigarettes, pills, obesity, alcohol, and marijuana….ok maybe not marijuana as never been a death, but those others are big killers we should worry about more
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Nov 8th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.

We should ban forks, because they are making me fat.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Gold Member

Yeah man, basically why I paid for PS4 plus (Live). Bought a few games and they would not work without it. One would not even open without one. Crooks, as it was free for years! Although with the 2 free PS4 games a week I've actually come to like it because I tend to play at least one of those and saves me from buying games.

Thanks, yeah makes me want to wait till it goes down in price because I hate playing online for games like that too. I really hate how they are doing this, but seems like the new thing...ugh.

Let’s not forget cigarettes, pills, obesity, alcohol, and marijuana….ok maybe not marijuana as never been a death, but those others are big killers we should worry about more
    nope marijuana too. people have died making bad decisions while stoned.

Better add "stress" to that then as I make some really bad decisions when stressed out

Proof or stfu. Cheetos are not bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Proof or stfu. Cheetos are not bad decisions.
    The ironic part is that the #1 killer in the USA is heart disease. Townie is a trucker and it has been shown truckers are at a higher risk for heart disease than almost all professions......but weed is the killer

Truck drivers are especially at risk due to the demanding aspects of their jobs. Often, truck drivers sit for long hours at a time, don’t get enough sleep or exercise, and have a poor diet—all on top of facing high levels of stress. This scenario has a significant and negative affect on the heart. Furthering the stress on the heart is the fact that seven in 10 truck drivers are obese* – just one more factor that increases the chance of heart disease.

http://www.occupationalhc.com/2017/0...truck-drivers/

More proof:
    http://www.overdriveonline.com/study...onic-diseases/
    and
    http://www.cardlog.com/top-five-heal...-know-about-2/

A survey of nearly 1,700 long-haul truck drivers showed a “constellation of chronic disease risk factors” in long-haul drivers, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity and sleep duration.
    The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health performed the study, results of which were published in the American Journal of Industrial Medicine this month.

Dubbed “Obesity and other risk factors: The National Survey of U.S. Long-Haul Truck Driver Health and Injury”, the study shows that truck drivers are twice as likely to be obese as the rest of the U.S. adult working population, as 69 percent of the drivers surveyed for the study were obese (relative to their body mass index), according to the survey’s results. Seventeen percent were deemed to be morbidly obese.
    Moreover, 88 percent of the drivers surveyed said they had at least one risk factor — high-blood pressure, smoking, obesity, etc. — for chronic disease, compared to 54 percent of the general U.S. adult working population.
    A total of 3,759 drivers were actually surveyed for the study at truck stops around the country, and 1,670 qualified as long-haul drivers, which the study intended to focus on.
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Nov 8th, 2017 at 11:16 AM.

The ironic part is that the #1 killer in the USA is heart disease. Townie is a trucker and it has been shown truckers are at a higher risk for heart disease than almost all professions......
    My Dad was a Teamster for over forty years. He died a few years ago from a heart attack. I always thought is was from putting Crisco in the skillet to make bacon.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    My Dad was a Teamster for over forty years. He died a few years ago from a heart attack. I always thought is was from putting Crisco in the skillet to make bacon.
    Ruined my father too. All my life he was in great shape and never had health problems. He did trucking for like 7 years and put on so much weight that he struggles to this day to keep it down. It's like sitting for hours slowed his metabolism.

Well part of it is they don't eat the best since not at home as much so they tend to grab fast food from the truck stops.

Well unless you are the trucker from Over the Top like Sylvester Stallone

Last edited by bulldog; Wed Nov 8th, 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Gold Member

good thing I'm not an over the road truck driver. and actually I'm an equipment operator these days. even get to use a shovel now. I get exercise at work! lol

but hey Nate.... that office you work in isn't as healthy as you think either. not sure why you want to make this personal but whatever floats your boat buddy.

www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/293314.php

appears mental health is an issue with you office folks....

good thing I'm not an over the road truck driver. and actually I'm an equipment operator these days. even get to use a shovel now. I get exercise at work! lol

but hey Nate.... that office you work in isn't as healthy as you think either. not sure why you want to make this personal but whatever floats your boat buddy.

Chadwick
    MRA #825

Dang, you change jobs a lot...been at mine 13 years so not used to people switching so often. Ummm...guess congratulations on the "shovel" promotion

I am very aware of this, but I work out 5 days a week to offset this. I sit under 12% body fat, have a 30 inch waist, but weigh 185lb (5'10') because of my muscle. So yeah, I do something about it and if you ever met me you'd see I am in pretty good shape.....better now at 39 than I was at 29. Nobody is this club has ever seen you, so how do I know what you look like. Actually the one person who met you told me you were overweight....maybe that has changed, but I would not know since you are like the one member who posts from a different state on top of never coming to any of our functions.

Plus my job has stand-up desks and even some with cycles I could use while on my laptop

You are right and I do wonder why I reply to you when so many others don't...guess I need this type of reminder sometimes to remember why I tend to not.....

Ok, on a happier note. Wicky let me know if you want to sell or trade for that Gran Turismo when done. I got so many PS4 (and PS3) games to trade, so always down!
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Nov 8th, 2017 at 01:27 PM.

Gold Member

Dang, you change jobs a lot...been at mine 13 years so not used to people switching so often.

I am very aware of this, but I work out 5 days a week to offset this. I sit under 12% body fat, have a 30 inch waist, but weigh 185lb (5'10') because of my muscle. So yeah, I do something about it and if you ever met me you'd see I am in pretty good shape.....better now at 39 than I was at 29. Nobody is this club has ever seen you, so how do I know what you look like. Actually the one person who met you told me you were overweight....maybe that has changed, but I would not know since you are like the one member who posts from a different state on top of never coming to any of our functions.

You are right and I do wonder why I reply to you when so many others don't...guess I need this type of reminder sometimes to remember why I tend to not.....

no one has met me? funny.... I've met a lot of people but here we go with the popularity contest again. cool story bro. yes I do switch jobs. always improving my position. you're so cool Nate. having your job and your muscles. super impressive. not sure why you have to make everything a dick measuring contest. youre almost fucking 40 bro.... calm the fuck down. just because I don't agree with you on things you have to get all ass hurt and start talking saying the same shit... " why do I even talk to". "no one likes you".. sorry I hurt your feelings with the video game stuff but seriously guy that was a lame attempt to try to use fantasy in the real world.

I actually like you. I think your skin could thicken up a bit but I still think you're good people.

no one has met me? funny.... I've met a lot of people but here we go with the popularity contest again. cool story bro. yes I do switch jobs. always improving my position. you're so cool Nate. having your job and your muscles. super impressive. not sure why you have to make everything a dick measuring contest. youre almost fucking 40 bro.... calm the fuck down. just because I don't agree with you on things you have to get all ass hurt and start talking saying the same shit... " why do I even talk to". "no one likes you".. sorry I hurt your feelings with the video game stuff but seriously guy that was a lame attempt to try to use fantasy in the real world.

I actually like you. I think your skin could thicken up a bit but I still think you're good people.
    Thanks, I am pretty cool. Sorry, but you are one of the least people I would take life advice from

Hey you can be cool too, but again like nobody has met you in person long enough to really know; nobody knows the real person from a online profile. I've asked you numerous times to meet and hang out, but you never have and now you live in another state.

And yes it does get old....you never change your viewpoint no matter what. Having a conversation with someone like that is pointless......
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Nov 8th, 2017 at 01:34 PM.

Gold Member

Thanks, I am pretty cool. Sorry, but you are one of the least people I would take life advice from

Hey you can be cool too, but again like nobody has met you in person long enough to really know; nobody knows the real person from a online profile. I've asked you numerous times to meet and hang out, but you never have and now you live in another state.

And yes it does get old....you never change your viewpoint no matter what. Having a conversation with someone like that is pointless......

my momma said I'm pretty cool no matter what the internet says. lol

I do change my position when people can actually provide valid information. notice bk and I don't agree on some things and others we do. it's just a difference in opinions.