Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
That's what I noticed. All of the dates she posted are Friday's which is o.k. I was already in the process at work setting up a day each month to get down there on a Friday for a track day. However, when I noticed they weren't listed on the website, I've got to call foul and ask what gives? It'd be nice to just get a straight answer from them on their website as to what days are going to be for open lapping.

I agree, much bigger problems in the world at the moment. Massive earthquakes and tsunamis, tornadoes, flooding, famine and pestilence. And it just keeps ramping up worse and worse. So I'm not that worked up about the lack of proper management at PMP. I'm sure they'll get their sh*t together at some point.

I'd like to ride Miller Motorsports, just don't have the time to break away for several days to go on a road trip. We still have PPIR and HPR. I'm going to try and do a day or two at PPIR if I can. Then hit up HPR for the first time this season. I just enjoy PMP because it's close and a track I know very well. However, if that goes in the tank, there are always other options.
I have tried contacting them via the email listed on the website so I can schedule days off, but haven't heard anything back. I don't see anything posted on the schedule of events.

I can see them backing out on days if there is limited sign ups.

Rather than give up, I would suggest anyone upset with the lack of open lapping under the new management contact Pueblo City Council. That is exactly what the drag racers who took over did. Looks like it is time to start sending some letters and making phone calls to the city if you want open lapping at PMP.