Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

Sorry man, this was the last time I'm giving PMP a chance to get it right. Again, there's that "they need advice on how to get this working right" phrase that I've seen mentioned before. I just can't get past the fact that a company that was supposed to have all the answers when they took over the business, now needs advice from the customer base in order to just run a track day. I completely can see when a company is flourishing and expanding to a point of exhaustion of ideas, that they would turn to their customers and ask them what they might expand on, or offer as a new service. PMP isn't in that boat. They're not gaining traction, they're losing it.

P.S.
I do have one piece of advice to give. If money is all that matters in this situation(which it almost always does), then my recommendation to PMP is to have the track bulldozed to the ground. Re-zoned for commercial or heavy residential use and make money on the apartments or condominiums and small business/gas stations that will spring up in its place. Least that way, money is made and the community as a whole is served. People will habitat the homes, use the light commercial business and things will be better as a whole. Progress is then made. Can't make progress by cancelling track days....
Well that's a shit attitude to have. Did Pueblo motorsports park murder your family or cause some sort of harm to you? Haha. I'm just kidding.

I am just trying to do my best to stay positive about PMP. I also have a very flexible work schedule so it is not as much of burden to me when the days get cancelled. I understand where you are coming from though.

They do need our advice. It seemed like they were originally only focused on drag racing. I have no evidence of this. It was just a gut feeling. If we quit showing up to track days or quit pestering them about track days then they may stop doing them.

I just realized that HPR holds track days during the summer regardless of the amount of signups they get. I thought they had a minimum number as well but that is only during the winter months. I wonder when PMP will be able to do this as well.