Thread: What should be done in Ferguson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What should be done in Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I don't think they are doing it as a conspiracy theory. That place is going to be a straight up full on riot zone here in a few weeks, and they're gearing up for it. Remember the LA riots? These are going to be just as bad, but at least here they know that in advance and can prepare accordingly.
    I don't think you are wrong about the riots being worse than the LA riots. Regardless of the outcome, people they feel like there was an injustice and apparently the only way they know to react is by being violent and committing more crimes.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

Re: What should be done in Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by JKOL View Post
    I don't think you are wrong about the riots being worse than the LA riots. Regardless of the outcome, people they feel like there was an injustice and apparently the only way they know to react is by being violent and committing more crimes.
    You are right I didn't get very specific with my wall st example. And there are a ton of examples so lets just say the 2008 crash that cost millions of people their jobs, homes, lives. I would say that is worse than murdering one or two people just on a level of human suffering. The thing is you are lumping them all together when not all of them are violent. Some react violently for many reasons.
    2010 Ducati Hypermotard 796