Sheesh, I come on to get rid of a few things and find this magnificent gem of a thread.

I picked up my baby this last summer and am IN LOVE with it!
[IMG][/IMG]

Nothing compares to the noise it makes and the sheer hooligan factor. It's comfy, fast, and pretty much everything I could ever want in a street bike. I have not had a single day riding where this bike hasn't split my face with a combination of a maniacal grin and an O face! It is that good! There are the few Aprilia-related eccentricities to contend with, but nothing that would ever change my decision about begging the dealer to take my money to have it.

Fay Myers were great to work with, and as Aaron pointed out, they took care of my rear wheel with no hassles at all. The front brake light switch not working resolved itself on the first day riding it and has worked ever since.

@Longrider, I ordered the bike in June and took ownership in July. When did the update take place? I follow the Aprilia forums quite regularly and only saw the one ECU update at the early part of 2016. I would assume ApriliaUSA performed that update before shipping it out, but I'll confirm tomorrow.