Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Yeah MotoGP has always been the most popular sportbike game and I played the hell out of them back in the days, but like you said they tend to all get similar so they can get boring fast. MotoGP for PS4 is already up to #14...dang, didn't know there were that many.

So why don't you get into other FPS other than Call of Duty? Overall they are still my favorite games, but there are some really good ones out there; although COD is still the best. You ever tried the Medal of Honor series? The Wolfenstein for PS4 was good as well as the Kill Zone series. The one I miss the most is the Gears of War FPS series...but Xbox exclusive.
I'm just done with the direction Call of Duty is taking. I've had enough of jet pack jumping around, over buildings and running on walls. I've had enough of having weapons that shoot plasma, kinetic energy and light saber type laser beams. It's just all gotten really boring and really not fun to play. The new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is going in the same vein. Even more space age crap, now that fighting will take place in space. I'll hand it to them that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered looks amazing and I wish I was going to be able to play it. However, I'm not paying $80+ just to play a remastered game. See right now you have to buy the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare(Legacy Edition) which gets you the Modern Warfare Remastered game. So I'd have to pay $80 for a game that's already been out before and have another game(Infinite Warfare) that I might as well take back to GameStop or throw it away.

I'm just done man, plain and simple. Really have a bad taste for COD right now.