Thread: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of LOUD Woman (NSFW; for language)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of Racist Woman (NSFW; for language)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I feel you man and people do need to understand if they run their mouths, they could suffer consequences...legal or not. I grew up this way and even my friends would give me crap if I talked trash to someone and then they got upset and I got scared.....why open your mouth if you are not ready to back it up….simple as that…you started sh*t, now be ready to deal with it!

Fact is there are laws, but many crazy people don’t care and will react….is it worth it. I just see more in society nowadays (especially the younger generations) that do think they can tell a person whatever they want and the person can’t do anything….oh yes they can. Sure they may get arrested, but if you are going to mess with someone, more people need to see that it could end up bad and they need to think before they speak.

So yeah people can basically say what they want because of “freedom of speech”, but there is always a risk that the person will get upset

Rapper Lil Dicky made a song about this called "White Guy". Listen to lyrics and pretty funny:

well honestly I couldn't disagree with either you or joker any more. basically what you are saying is that is someone says something you don't agree with it should give you the right to beat the fucking holy hell out of them. is that truly a world we want to live in? if we give up our basic rights because it hurts someone's feelings we all truly lose.

now I know there is more going on in this particular video but think about this for a second. words are words and actions are actions. this whole inciting bullshit has me disturbed. it would be no different than charging a woman who got raped because she dressed like a stripper. would we allow that? where do draw a line on this? am I allowed to beat the crap out of someone for wearing a t-shirt with the Mexican flag because it doesn't associate with my ideas? nah that's racist right? am I allowed to beat down every person I hear say stupid white people? maybe a cracker comment deserves a beat down?

see this is why I feel this is all very dangerous.

but yeah little dicky is funny as hell. not really sure what that video has to do with this conversation. feel like you are trying to use a comedy video to try to prove some point.

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of Racist Woman (NSFW; for language)

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    well honestly I couldn't disagree with either you or joker any more. basically what you are saying is that is someone says something you don't agree with it should give you the right to beat the fucking holy hell out of them. is that truly a world we want to live in? if we give up our basic rights because it hurts someone's feelings we all truly lose.

now I know there is more going on in this particular video but think about this for a second. words are words and actions are actions. this whole inciting bullshit has me disturbed. it would be no different than charging a woman who got raped because she dressed like a stripper. would we allow that? where do draw a line on this? am I allowed to beat the crap out of someone for wearing a t-shirt with the Mexican flag because it doesn't associate with my ideas? nah that's racist right? am I allowed to beat down every person I hear say stupid white people? maybe a cracker comment deserves a beat down?

see this is why I feel this is all very dangerous.

but yeah little dicky is funny as hell. not really sure what that video has to do with this conversation. feel like you are trying to use a comedy video to try to prove some point.
    I never said anyone had the "right" to do it....but it can happen. Hell go to some guy and talk smack about his kids and eventually you will meet a man that won't care about laws or rights and will start a fight. In a perfect world, laws and rules work, but this ain't no perfect world so someone wants to think they have the right, they may find out that there are crazy people out there that don't give a sh*t. Sure they will get arrested and you will sue them, but the person could sustain some serious damage for life; my point is best to not test this "right" unless you are ready to suffer consequences.

Lil Dicki video was just making fun of what he calls "whit privileges" and also the privileged of being a man. Other video was him just making fun of what he calls "White Crime". Just thought it was funny...not everything has to be a debate man.

Plus you keep talking about the video in post, but all that was was a lady putting her hands on someone else and getting beat down....you are taking the racist part too far as if this lady was attacked physically for being racist. As you stated both ladies have the right to say what they want, but all changed when she grabbed her neck.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    .... more stupid shit ....
    I NEVER said you have the right to beat the shit out of anyone.... UNLESS they touch you.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I NEVER said you have the right to beat the shit out of anyone.... UNLESS they touch you.
    Yeah I had to go back and read my post and yours to see if we said it was a "right" because I definitely do feel this way....would be a crazy world.

Honestly I just don't see Townie as the guy that would stand for sh*t like this. I've always assumed I went to Townie's face and called him a "pussy" he'd probably try to fight me. I could be wrong.....

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Yeah I had to go back and read my post and yours to see if we said it was a "right" because I definitely do feel this way....would be a crazy world.

Honestly I just don't see Townie as the guy that would stand for sh*t like this. I've always assumed I went to Townie's face and called him a "pussy" he'd probably try to fight me. I could be wrong.....
    I talk to my kids and students about this situation all the time. Might does not make right. However, if someone tries to lays angry hands on you or your friends and family, you fight.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I talk to my kids and students about this situation all the time. Might does not make right. However, if someone tries to lays angry hands on you or your friends and family, you fight.
    Yeah my uncle who taught kajukembo for years (5th degree black belt) was the exact same way in his life and with his students. You could literally tell the guy off and he would not do anything, but you laid a hand on him you were in trouble. Growing up I was amazed at his composure because I knew he was a bad ass and could hurt people if he decided to, but he always refrained. I think a lot of people miss that most Martial Arts teaches you this and it is not just to go kick ass. Again, proper self-defense which should be used as a last option.

He also explained to me that if he did hurt someone he would get greater charges because at that level of MA they consider his body a weapon (or something like that). Wow, here is a case where that happened http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-weapons.html

EDIT: Oh damn, my uncle's web page is back up (this is the guy)
    http://www.kajukembo.org/TKA/member/montoya_pete.html
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Sep 6th, 2017 at 01:36 PM.