Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The first banning of MC Colors in the USA.

The first banning of MC Colors in the USA.

Not me, found this on another forum. Seems pretty interesting.

"The First Banning of a Motorcycle Clubs Colors in the USA If you are a Member of a Motorcycle Club as I am, I'm sure you have heard about how a Judge has banned the Colors of the the Mongols Motorcycle Club. Not only are the Members not allowed to wear their Colors, but any item that's has their Colors on it must be forfeited upon demand. I can not expect many who are not in a Motorcycle Club to understand what this really means! Twenty years ago this would have struck fear into the soul of every American Citizen! Today I am sure most probably will not even hear about it and those that do will probably not care! What has happen to this Country? I can not believe this is actually happening, I have been writing stories on this for years. Part of me had always hoped I was just being paranoid or that all the MCs would some how come together on some level and work out the problems. I have been getting emails on how the Story I wrote last year called "Taken from a History book in the year 2095" does not sound so far fetched any more? Are there Criminals in Motorcycle Clubs? We hear about Drug dealers, Rapists, Murderers in the National Football League and in Major League Baseball everyday. When was the last time you heard of a Biker running a Dogfighting ring? Can a Judge just ban the Logo of a Sports Franchise if its Members are involved in some kind of Criminal activity? You may be saying No because its different. Well I say it is only different because they haven't done it yet! There are the same problems in Motorcycle Clubs that there are in all organizations. The Police force has much more Criminal Activity going on in it then all the Motorcycle Clubs put together! Only Difference is they can bury the Truth! When it comes to Motorcycle Clubs and criminal activity the big difference is, The legend of Motorcycle Clubs is we are America's bad boys and it just sells so dam good. This law can not be allowed to stand!!! I am sure some Sport Bike Clubs and AMA Club's feel they have nothing to fear! I am sure many are thinking this has nothing to do with them, Its only the Outlaw and 1% Clubs! They are thinking this isn't about us "we are the good guys". This always happens this way, take down the top level's first! The other levels will make excuses as to why it is not their fight and stand aside. All Bikers must join the fight now because once they are done with the Outlaw and 1% Clubs, Who do you think they will be looking at Next? Once the Outlaw/ 1% Clubs are gone there will be no one left to come and help when they come for you! I am pretty sure this is still America and this is completely against everything this Country was founded on and stands for! We all must ask, If this ruling is allowed to stand what Motorcycle Club will it be next? Will it be yours? What will the reasons be that they will use to ban your Clubs patch ? Will Jay walking be enough? Is that too ridiculous? How about if your an MC member and you get caught with a bag of weed? Is that enough? Will there have to be two Members involved? Three? What reason will they need to ban your Motorcycle Clubs patch? When Motorcycle Clubs start having their Colors banned many members will start or join new Clubs,Because that is what we are Motorcycle Club Members! Soon the government will realize this and then Ban Motorcycle Clubs all together! Any one who thinks their Club is not at risk is kidding themselves! The time to unite and try to work together was yesterday! Today we have no choice but to ban together and fight for our right to survive for tomorrow it will be time to hide!!! Even if some how all Motorcycle Clubs can come together and work to win this fight, It is just the beginning and there will be many more rounds to come. If we are to win this fight we MUST at least make it threw the first round, Then we will have a Minute to pull ourselves together!!! I am Your Bro L.J. James."
    Last edited by Matty; Wed Jul 22nd, 2009 at 10:26 PM.

Re: The first banning of MC Colors in the USA.

Good use of paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    Good use of paragraphs.

Hahaha... i didn't write it, just copied and pasted.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Part of me had always hoped I was just being paranoid or that all the MCs would some how come together on some level and work out the problems.
    Your talking about MC clubs and MC clubs/gangs. Banning the mongols colors is no different then saying if you are wearing all blue the way the cripts do you will be taken as a cript.. Its a bit odd to narrow this down to MC clubs. But then again im sure this guys perspective is leaning towards MC gangs like Hells Angels etc..

Are there Criminals in Motorcycle Clubs?
    Is it me or was this a retorical question? Given they are pretty much all old farts from what i hear but SOS (sons of silence) was born in Colorado and they were very much criminals, and then you got the Hells Angels which were violent, Los Bandidos are a pretty violent mexican MC Club out of CA, the UMF (Ugly Mother Fuckers) which are violent to what level im not sure, and as the plot of this story the mongols are as well.. and so on... so yea i hope this wasn't a serious question.

Also what is your idea of a criminal? Someone with a criminal record? We are a very clean club but im sure we have members on here that do have a criminal record, but what does that mean? I think the question was asked wrong.

Can a Judge just ban the Logo of a Sports Franchise if its Members are involved in some kind of Criminal activity?
    If say the Raiders are a franchise that do nothing but sell drugs, buy/sell guns, kill people etc.. then yea not only would the franchise of the raiders be shut down, but all the clothing would be pulled off the shelves.. as for being banned wearing the logo, you cant exactly do that, but it could happen.. Giant Recall?

When it comes to Motorcycle Clubs and criminal activity the big difference is, The legend of Motorcycle Clubs is we are America's bad boys and it just sells so dam good.
    Ok your trying to make MC clubs look good here and your coming off with MC clubs to be American Bad Boys? Maybe we are just not your average MC Club but at least this MC club isn't one that people are terrified of. I think the stereotype of the word "Motorcycle Club" has been abused by the big clubs such as hells angels etc.

On his note about the difference.. If you wanna be claimed an american bad boy then do it without homicide, drug dealin, weapon slingin and what not.

All Bikers must join the fight now because once they are done with the Outlaw and 1% Clubs, Who do you think they will be looking at Next?
    I for one wouldn't really go against this whole thing for one big reason. This is the only MC club that i am really involved in and i dont think we exactly have a color so it wouldn't bother me.. If your asking if i care that they are weeding out these worthless MC gangs that do nothing but give bad names, absolutely not.. get rid of them, get rid of the gangs period. If by outlawing their colors is a start, then so be it.. Its not like we are going to get nailed for wearing a red shirt.

If this ruling is allowed to stand what Motorcycle Club will it be next? Will it be yours? What will the reasons be that they will use to ban your Clubs patch ?
    I have yet to see anyone on this club that wears the patch, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Am i at all worried about this MC club being targeted? no and i dont think they have any reason to even look this direction, again just towards the ones doing illegal activity.

How about if your an MC member and you get caught with a bag of weed? Is that enough? Will there have to be two Members involved? Three? What reason will they need to ban your Motorcycle Clubs patch?
    If you are on a ride and you get pulled over and 1-2-3-4 of the members are carrying a sack of weed they will either be arrested or just givin a ticket given the amount they are carrying. now if you are doing what alot of these hardcore MC clubs are doing and are transporting like pounds of this crap in a group then yea, that will then give the club a bad name.. as for solo posession no i dont see anything being targeted.

I do think its time for something to be said about how all motorcyclists are being treated but that has nothing to do with MC affiliation. Its something that is getting worse and is starting to kill more people (riders) then probably all these MC gangs combined.. if not give it time.

So the eyes are in the right direction but i think we have alot more to focus on then the colors of these worthless MC gangs such as the mongols.

Just my $1.02
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen

I bet johnny law will have a great time enforcing that.
    www.chuckdavisrestorations.com

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Go Stoner #27 "The Absolute Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of MotoGP!"

Go Sykes #66 2013 WSBK Champion. Go Green!

the question is even if the law is passed how much do you think it will be enforced?
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen

I don't have a link to prove it, but Colors were banned in Colorado in the '70's. Maybe it's been repealed since then but, in this day and age, since our federal search and seizure laws are different now, cops can pull bikers over all day long if they want to.

Of course public schools have had the ability to enforce dress codes for as long as I can remember. (No offensive t-shirts boys and girls.)

So while the ACLU would certainly say that Colors should be allowed, and I would agree, I think the status quo has been like this for quite some time. Whether anybody likes these people or not, people should be free to express themselves and wear what ever they want.

(obviously)

Announcer On Radio: Eyewitnesses say that the bees are yellow and black, and dress much the way Eli Wallach did in the movie "The Magnificant Seven". The bees are also overweight..
    Chevy Chase: Wait a minute.. you must be..
    Elliot Gould: That's right, gringo.. the Killer Bees.

I gotta think this is not only A) a hoax or paranoid rant, but B) if true, a HUGE First and Fourth Amendment issue. First Amendment because it reeks of prior restraint of the exercise of freedom of expression, and Fourth Amendment because of everybody's favorite new Hot Word:Profiling. My guess is that option A applies.
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by BeoBe View Post
    the question is even if the law is passed how much do you think it will be enforced?
    than the question should be why even make the law?
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

What are the Cosportbike colors because I want to wear them and stir up some sh**?

We don't have colors...just gang signs....
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Funny to ban colors. The same pinheads must think this is a gang symbol.
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

This is the result of a far reaching investigation that took many years to complete. The Mongols were running drugs and guns across state lines (as far as CA to FL) and across international borders. They were orchestrating huge drug delivery systems, and were eventually charged with everything under the sun from racketeering to murder. This ruling was the final bit of a long trial and prosecution effort. I'm not commenting on whether or not it's okay to ban "colors" but these assholes are not being picked on.

An MC club the size of Mongols or HA has thousands of members, many of whom are in it for the social aspects. Odds are overwhelming that any given 1%er you meet is just going to be a normal fellow rider, not some psycho that kicks your ass, rapes your sister, and addicts your dog to meth. Hell, some of them are actors.

It's the leadership of the clubs that get them in trouble. They seem to go Scarface and try to set up pseudo-mafias.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    08 KTM Super Duke Rtard

Gold Member

i could have sworn this happend a long time ago.. well last year any ways..

im from northern nevada.. the area belongs to the mongols.. good guys.. they did many things to help support the people in the small towns and even the larg towns.. yeah they got into their shit with the H.A. but it was never as big as they made it seem.. that year that the two clubs got into a big fight and people got killed i think was also the same year that all the hells club houses were raided by fbi and atf.. i didnt see a ban on their club.. its kinda bullshit.. for the most part ever time i ever met any of the guys from the mongols i knew to be respectfull and it would be good times to be had..

Quote Originally Posted by Repsol a095 View Post
    What are the Cosportbike colors because I want to wear them and stir up some sh**?
    I don't believe the CSC is an MC.
    www.chuckdavisrestorations.com

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Go Stoner #27 "The Absolute Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of MotoGP!"

Go Sykes #66 2013 WSBK Champion. Go Green!

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    Funny to ban colors. The same pinheads must think this is a gang symbol.
    there was a group of kids in MN that used that symbol and put in their back window DC Mafia.. lol.. so i guess in that case it was a gang symbol considering it only takes 3 people in a group to be conisdered a gang

Quote Originally Posted by kawasakirob View Post
    I don't believe the CSC is an MC.
    How do you figure that CSC isn't a MC? We all own motorcycles and this is Colorado Sportbike CLUB.. Where you confused?

Quote Originally Posted by BeoBe View Post
    How do you figure that CSC isn't a MC? We all own motorcycles and this is Colorado Sportbike CLUB.. Where you confused?
    i hope you're being sarcastic..... because the CSC is no way an MC. not even close.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).

Gold Member

to be a real mc you have to join the motorcycle coalition and with that the mc has to pay dues for all its memebers.. this is why if you want to run with the rr and ss you have to pay dues to them.. at least as far as i understand it..

I believe that we are a club because it says so in the web address for this site. Plus, you can't forget about the secret handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    to be a real mc you have to join the motorcycle coalition and with that the mc has to pay dues for all its memebers.. this is why if you want to run with the rr and ss you have to pay dues to them.. at least as far as i understand it..
    Ruff Ryders aren't an MC either.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).

lolz...yeah. Big difference between a riding club and an MC. I can't imagine there's really anyone here who doesn't get that though. Srsly.

I am impatient with posts which look similar to code.

What colors are banned?

Does it really take a novel to give this answer?
    It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath