Quote Originally Posted by PunyJuney View Post
name and address of church would help people to direct the donations
Also please let me know if you or anyone plans to drop off toys or donations so we can be there. Like said we are independant from the American church and if you drop the toys and donations off with them they won't tell us and take them (unfortunately its hapoened before)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettodsm View Post
I will do what I can to help! My wife gets lots of free stuff (via coupons) like toiletries. Would this be helpful? Also I will pass this along to a couple people who always donate in the toys for tots car shows around town.
What stuff in specific can you get bro? Thanks for your support man! Any luck with work yet?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Yeah I grew up the same way man; single mother and dirt poor. Sucks because my mom worked hard as a school teacher, but they get paid like crap; most do it just to be a teacher to the youth.

I'll watch the thread and see what I can give :-)

I just read a lot of what you do for others and and grateful there are guys like you man! Serious when I say you are awesome
Yea, it is key to never forget where you came from. It makes you appreciate life and things that much more and given that when you went through hard times and people gave you a hand, it is also key to return the kind act towards others when you are in a better position. I try