Thread: 2019 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2019 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

It is sad how politics gets involved with this. With Alberto Puig's involvement with team Honda and being Marc's manager and probably Alex but i dont know You can see where this is going. Personally I would not have a problem with Zarco getting the HRC seat but it is too soon for Alex. There is also the issue of the dynamics of two brothers on the same team. How would it work? I dont know all the history but for current riders the Espargaros have never been on the same team and switching to motocross the Stewarts have not been on the same team

Re: 2019 MOTOGP Season ****SPOILER ALERT*** *****WARNING - SPOILER *******

Well that's a wrap, sure hope Yamaha can deliver a proper engine for next year so they can take it to Honda/Ducati but we'll see. Farewell to Lorenzo and wishing him well on his future endeavors and all but the show must go on. Yamaha definitely made some strides there at the second half of the season and they looked better-ish but just need that extra step to get there. Ducati seems to have gone backwards, those guys were not as competitive this year as they were the previous two. To me they should give Miller the factory seat, seems like Petrucci was a one hit wonder and he's been performing horribly. Onto WSBK really awesome to see Garrett Gerloff off to a great start with GRT yamaha, sure will be following WSBK much closer this upcoming season cause of him. Met him at COTA and what a cool dude man, super humble and hard working and had a hell of a year with Yamaha in AMA taking it to Elias and Cameron, well earned seat for him at WSBK without a doubt, hope he can keep building and get a shot at the factory seat at some point. Well ladies and gents till next time, been a bit quiet in this thread but with the MM domination there really isn't much to talk about anymore haha. Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    It is sad how politics gets involved with this. With Alberto Puig's involvement with team Honda and being Marc's manager and probably Alex but i dont know You can see where this is going. Personally I would not have a problem with Zarco getting the HRC seat but it is too soon for Alex. There is also the issue of the dynamics of two brothers on the same team. How would it work? I dont know all the history but for current riders the Espargaros have never been on the same team and switching to motocross the Stewarts have not been on the same team
    Well Alzamora is the Marquez' personal manager and Puig is HRC's manager but all in all with the domination that MM has in MotoGP right now, he has insane influence over a lot at the moment mainly HRC as he's their golden boy so wouldn't surprise me if just cause of his say so they'll let his brother along side him. This next week will be full of rumors for sure but again wouldn't surprise me if they put Alex right there right away cause of his brother and don't get me wrong him winning the moto2 title helps his case a lot BUT Alex is not his brother let's get real on that end. Guess we'll see. Now it may not happen if HRC decides to see it as a conflict of interests in the long run.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold